Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyj95 - Salford Quays  (Read 1371 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Antmac

External Link/Members Only

What can I say first time seein this little stunner!

Firstly comms where great texts and calls, I was a little late but she was fine with this.

Got told to let myself in and lock door! (First for me)
Lucy was lay on bed dressed as a I requested lingerie and stockings quick fresh up for me then joined her nice light fk and cuddles let me touch her while she woke the lad!
Down to own very good, returned the favour which I think she enjoyed.
On with the raincoat lingerie off, and her on top which was very good she was nice and tight near shot within minutes, got her on her back for about five min then asked about anal over she went lubed me up and straight in balls deep I hammered her arse I hope the screams where real pulled out and shot My load whilst she played with herself. Cleaned up bit of a chat big of a grope before I went.

Highly recommend this girl, I’ll be back for more hopefully soon.

Ps if you’re reading this Lucy, you are gorgeous x

Offline freeze44

No need for the last sentence ffs! Not here to write reviews for wgs fella  :thumbsdown:

Offline lewisjones23

No need for the last sentence ffs! Not here to write reviews for wgs fella  :thumbsdown:

agreed, it is fucking pathetic

Offline Briddy

She's probably asked them to leave a review she asked me to leave one after I saw her. Granted I've still not done it just need to remember the details

Offline Antmac

Just writing an honest review fellas!

Offline lewisjones23

who has called it false?

Offline freeze44

who has called it false?

:lol: how the guilty give them selves away eh!!

Offline OakTree

And yet you criticise someone who also is just writing an honest review and I might add unlike you he wrote it for members on here and not the WG.

Not a good review my friend