Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyJ95 Salford Quays  (Read 1962 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline B33tle

External Link/Members Only

21st May 2019 Incall for an hour at her apartment in Media City - Second time around for visiting Lucy, when you're at a loose end in Manchester and need someone who does what it says on the tin....Lucy cant be beat!!

On the day messages via Whatsapp - responded to quickly with a mix of text and slightly odd voice clips ......couldn't seem to decide on 15 mins early or on time, in the end went 15 mins early but had to wait till the previously agreed time...hey ho!

Lucy is to my mind very attractive with a definite devilish look to her, very talkative and ready to work with you to get the best out of the visit.

everything in her AW likes on offer and a lot of them taken......last visit involved some improvisation to make up for the lack of toys....a real turn on which Lucy was happy to repeat and improve upon this time....must do that again!

all in... highly recommended  and I will return soon

Dave

Offline Sather

Your link doesn't work. Here is corrected one

Offline Boates

21st May 2019 Incall for an hour at her apartment in Media City - Second time around for visiting Lucy, when you're at a loose end in Manchester and need someone who does what it says on the tin....Lucy cant be beat!!

On the day messages via Whatsapp - responded to quickly with a mix of text and slightly odd voice clips ......couldn't seem to decide on 15 mins early or on time, in the end went 15 mins early but had to wait till the previously agreed time...hey ho!

Lucy is to my mind very attractive with a definite devilish look to her, very talkative and ready to work with you to get the best out of the visit.

everything in her AW likes on offer and a lot of them taken......last visit involved some improvisation to make up for the lack of toys....a real turn on which Lucy was happy to repeat and improve upon this time....must do that again!

all in... highly recommended  and I will return soon

Dave

You must be her lucky saviour has both your positive posts have been just after she's had a dodgy review...... Pure coincidence of course!  ;)

Just for the record I saw her last year, she really is a nice girl and gives a good service but since she's had all the false attachments she no longer floats my boat.

Offline bigthickdick

You must be her lucky saviour has both your positive posts have been just after she's had a dodgy review...... Pure coincidence of course!  ;)

Just for the record I saw her last year, she really is a nice girl and gives a good service but since she's had all the false attachments she no longer floats my boat.

+1

And of course 2 positive reviews within 12 months are NOT allowed. Shall I move it to the general discussion board??  :unknown:

Offline Availableinlarge

It’s total bollocks.

Offline robsmith149

2 reviews of this girl today, both by posters with hardly any posts and both missed a 2 off the end of her aw number...

Offline Kool Keef

2 reviews of this girl today, both by posters with hardly any posts and both missed a 2 off the end of her aw number...

Hmmmmmmmm  :rolleyes: