Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Shoreditch - 4 showers and a few shags  (Read 5234 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Knightwing

External Link/Members Only

First review here, welcome feedback.

Summary: Great punt, beautiful girl, weird post-pop ‘go and shower’ thing - 4 showers in 90 mins (last one was my choice)! Besides the latter a thumbs up for a short notice meeting.

Comms - good comms, messaged at around 3pm for a 6pm meet. The horn got the better of me on a Wednesday. Text straight back. I arrived early and waited till about 6:01pm to get a text, was getting a little nervous.

Location - Busy main road in shoreditch, 2 door entry with buzzer then code. Both shared via text. Flat is quaint, nothing fancy.

Price: £280 @ 90 mins

Service: OWO, Protected Sex, A Levels, DFK, Oral,

Girl: a lot has already been said. She’s quite hot, exactly what you would expect a smokin hot Brazilian to look like, great ass. Really gets into it. Good attitude, English so so.

Meet: classic hide behind the door entry, straight of the bat I was not disappointed. Great kissing and groping from both sides as soon as we were in the room. We sorted out paperwork.

She smelled great and she asked me if I would shower, this was a good idea as I had been busy with work all day. As soon as I came out she was lying on the bed and invited me over, removed the towel and took me in her mouth, I was already hard coming out of the shower. This lasted a good 5 mins. I then asked her to stand up and took off her bra and knickers. I guided her backwards to sit on the window sill of her room and spread her legs and returned the favour with my tongue, great sounds coming from her the whole time, not over-doing it just right. DFK was light not intense, but that works for me.

We progressed to some 69, then doggy, the first pop came quickly at about 25 mins in. Had some water suggested we kick off again with oral, she suggested a shower for me. I obliged. Rinse repeat of some of the above foreplay again and then missionary and switch into anal. She was really into it and had a nice tightness for an ass. I pushed her legs back as far as I could and watched my cock go in and out of her beautiful ass. Close to popping, I slowed the pace on the rhythm. Asked her to switch to prone and entered her in the ass again. Came pretty much on the hour.

Chat, water, shower request again. I obliged again #3. We started round 3, cowgirl, reverse cg, pop 3. Time was almost done. It was shower #4 my choice and we were done.

Great girl, good punt, showering was a little annoying. English could be better. But on reflection as a whole, a totally great shag!

Not as experienced as some of you folks, this is punt #3 for me over 5 years. But based on the above experience, I would go see her again. But I won’t as seems there are more goods to sample out there. Look forward to contributing further in the future!

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Well done on the review. Keep ‘em coming.

Offline magnetico

Thanks for the review.
Is anal extra if you're already paying 180 for an hour?

niftyfiftydave

Thanks for the review.
Is anal extra if you're already paying 180 for an hour?

The pricing is not her best point, and the 1.5 hours seems a poor choice, A ukp darling but an hour or stumping up the 50 quid for a relaxing 2 hours seems a better option.

InstaPunt

External Link/Members Only

First review here, welcome feedback.

Summary: Great punt, beautiful girl, weird post-pop ‘go and shower’ thing - 4 showers in 90 mins (last one was my choice)! Besides the latter a thumbs up for a short notice meeting.

Comms - good comms, messaged at around 3pm for a 6pm meet. The horn got the better of me on a Wednesday. Text straight back. I arrived early and waited till about 6:01pm to get a text, was getting a little nervous.

Location - Busy main road in shoreditch, 2 door entry with buzzer then code. Both shared via text. Flat is quaint, nothing fancy.

Price: £280 @ 90 mins

Service: OWO, Protected Sex, A Levels, DFK, Oral,

Girl: a lot has already been said. She’s quite hot, exactly what you would expect a smokin hot Brazilian to look like, great ass. Really gets into it. Good attitude, English so so.

Meet: classic hide behind the door entry, straight of the bat I was not disappointed. Great kissing and groping from both sides as soon as we were in the room. We sorted out paperwork.

She smelled great and she asked me if I would shower, this was a good idea as I had been busy with work all day. As soon as I came out she was lying on the bed and invited me over, removed the towel and took me in her mouth, I was already hard coming out of the shower. This lasted a good 5 mins. I then asked her to stand up and took off her bra and knickers. I guided her backwards to sit on the window sill of her room and spread her legs and returned the favour with my tongue, great sounds coming from her the whole time, not over-doing it just right. DFK was light not intense, but that works for me.

We progressed to some 69, then doggy, the first pop came quickly at about 25 mins in. Had some water suggested we kick off again with oral, she suggested a shower for me. I obliged. Rinse repeat of some of the above foreplay again and then missionary and switch into anal. She was really into it and had a nice tightness for an ass. I pushed her legs back as far as I could and watched my cock go in and out of her beautiful ass. Close to popping, I slowed the pace on the rhythm. Asked her to switch to prone and entered her in the ass again. Came pretty much on the hour.

Chat, water, shower request again. I obliged again #3. We started round 3, cowgirl, reverse cg, pop 3. Time was almost done. It was shower #4 my choice and we were done.

Great girl, good punt, showering was a little annoying. English could be better. But on reflection as a whole, a totally great shag!

Not as experienced as some of you folks, this is punt #3 for me over 5 years. But based on the above experience, I would go see her again. But I won’t as seems there are more goods to sample out there. Look forward to contributing further in the future!

Not being funny, but if a girl who isn’t known for insisting on people shower asks you to shower several times during the meet then wtf is up with you ? 

Offline winkywanky

Not being funny, but if a girl who isn’t known for insisting on people shower asks you to shower several times during the meet then wtf is up with you ?

Bit harsh, it may just be that she doesn't like spunk in her mouth, she states she does OWO, but no CIM available. So perhaps she likes a clean cock to suck on after a previous cum?

Or are you suggesting the OP is Mr. Stinky?

Offline Corso_cam

I've seen her three times and on one of those occasions, when the weather was a little warmer, she asked me to shower at the start (which I do anyway) and once again after round 1.