Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina goes by the name Ginna  (Read 1600 times)

Offline alemdar

Dear Punters,

If you look at my profile review I posted about an experience with a Latino WG nearly two years ago. She went by the name sexy Ginna Cuban who was based in tooting sw London but then saw her on viva street in cricklewood. Tried again but to no avail as her profile was put as adult content only not sure what meant by that, and now she’s no longer active member. Maybe she’s got a new profile on AW under a different alias. Anyways if anyone seen her then send me link would love to pop her again.

Thanks fellas

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

looks like she went to Amsterdam, this dates from 2017
External Link/Members Only

but Adultlook also has photos of her and a UK phone number - but could be well out of date 07405603731
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 02:29:27 am by scutty brown »

Offline peter purves

She is currently unavailable. there was a recent ad for her on VS late last year in South London, if my memory serves me correct. I haven't seen anything since.

One thing with the Latin WGs many are rostered so you never know  :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alemdar

looks like she went to Amsterdam, this dates from 2017

but Adultlook also has photos of her and a UK phone number - but could be well out of date 07405603731

Great intel sir, I am gonna try that number, hopefully it’s hers and not some maid. So the problem is that these WG change alias as well so you never know what name they come up with. She turned from
Ginna Venezuelan to Sabrina costa Rico  :D

Offline alemdar

Anymore intel on this WG, the number on the previous thread is not working.

She was a amazing shag lol

Offline PLeisure

Have you remained celibate ever since?

Offline scutty brown

have you tried the Dutch phone number on the Amsterdam profile?

Offline alemdar

Have you remained celibate ever since?

:D  :D have seen other ones as well, just this one tops the cherry for me, well that’s from my experience and opinion.

Offline alemdar

have you tried the Dutch phone number on the Amsterdam profile?

I have and it’s gone through a VM though. Nevermind it’s not meant to be lol, on the lookout for Brazilian or Somali WG.

Offline alemdar

Since it’s Christmas I wanted to treat myself a Christmas present, still no luck with this hottie.

Or any good latinas like her would be amazing guys.

Thanks

Offline alemdar

Not sure if these two links are the same person as the one mentioned in the forum

Offline alemdar

Latest update, unsure how accurate the information is but no phone number...

used google reverse image and this came up

Offline king tarzan

nice el-pairo ⚽️⚽️  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

I've seen her. Years ago, I'm surprised she is still about. Wow lol. I amazed you've been trying to search for her all this time though.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 09:23:03 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline alemdar

I've seen her. Years ago, I'm surprised she is still about. Wow lol. I amazed you've been trying to search for her all this time though.

She was a perfect bang, Latina services have gone down hill these days but I guess it’s better to stick to something you already had.

Offline Payyourwaymate

She was a perfect bang, Latina services have gone down hill these days but I guess it’s better to stick to something you already had.

Yeah she was deffo a good fuck, but I'm sure you know the deal with these girls...they get rotated for a bit and then go back home. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't. I saw her twice in a 9 month period and then have never seen her or her ads again since. You might have to let go of ever seeing her again. She will deffo not look like those pictures now, it's been at least 3 years. The second time I saw her she went from slim thick as those pictures show, to borderline thick. She put on a lot of weight that all went to her legs and butt. No way she looks like those pics now.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 07:15:55 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline alemdar

Yeah she was deffo a good fuck, but I'm sure you know the deal with these girls...they get rotated for a bit and then go back home. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't. I saw her twice in a 9 month period and then have never seen her or her ads again since. You might have to let go of ever seeing her again. She will deffo not look like those pictures now, it's been at least 3 years. The second time I saw her she went from slim thick as those pictures show, to borderline thick. She put on a lot of weight that all went to her legs and butt. No way she looks like those pics now.

On reflection I should ought look for another Latina once this shit LD calms down abit. Like you said these girls rotate occasionally, it’s mad to still see her profiles around the internet in all Sorts of parlours. I just happen to come across ace massage webpage  and she was on it.

Anyways I see your fair share of reviews on Latinas, you reckon the services have gone down recently pre corona time?

Offline Payyourwaymate

On reflection I should ought look for another Latina once this shit LD calms down abit. Like you said these girls rotate occasionally, it’s mad to still see her profiles around the internet in all Sorts of parlours. I just happen to come across ace massage webpage  and she was on it.

Anyways I see your fair share of reviews on Latinas, you reckon the services have gone down recently pre corona time?

For me Pre-COVID it's been fairly consistent, but it depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for GFE solely then latinas are not really the way for a guaranteed GFE service, unless the girl takes a liking to you. If the girl takes a liking to you then you get the passionate whirlwind hot fuck. If not then it's a perfunctory service that you will receive and extra costs for anything else more than that. The effort levels on the perfunctory service varies from girl to girl, some are far better than others. I go mainly for perfunctory services as I don't care for GFE, if I happen to get a hot fuck then that is just a bonus to me.

Offline alemdar

For me Pre-COVID it's been fairly consistent, but it depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for GFE solely then latinas are not really the way for a guaranteed GFE service, unless the girl takes a liking to you. If the girl takes a liking to you then you get the passionate whirlwind hot fuck. If not then it's a perfunctory service that you will receive and extra costs for anything else more than that. The effort levels on the perfunctory service varies from girl to girl, some are far better than others. I go mainly for perfunctory services as I don't care for GFE, if I happen to get a hot fuck then that is just a bonus to me.

Good concept to go by, thanks for the tip and Stay safe.  :thumbsup:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Good concept to go by, thanks for the tip and Stay safe.  :thumbsup:

You too  :hi:.