Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise - British Blonde - HOD2 - Victoria - Pimlico SW1V  (Read 2337 times)

ikea1999

Hi I just had a session with Louise - British Blonde - HOD2 - Victoria - Pimlico SW1V
after following this link External Link/Members Only
She is I would estimate late 20s.  She has had a good boob job.  She is a natural blonde.  Does covered blow job.  LFK.  fake moaning.
Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 6/10
Repeat not sure - don't think so.
Cost 70 GBP for 30 mins.

SlamBoy

Hi I just had a session with Louise - British Blonde - HOD2 - Victoria - Pimlico SW1V
She is I would estimate late 20s.  She has had a good boob job.  She is a natural blonde.  Does covered blow job.  LFK.  fake moaning.
Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 6/10
Cost 70 GBP for 30 mins.

Of course you did. You've been a member here for four years and 'suddenly' your first post today is to post a HOD review . . . 

. . . without attaching the link to the HOD website for the girl - all so you can pretend to the members on here that you are a 'newbie' and don't know what you're doing.

. . . without having anything of substance in the review, despite you having been able to access properly written reviews on here for four years - again - all so you can pretend to the members on here that you are a 'newbie' and don't know what you're doing.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

We know what you're doing.

Offline BarryProudfoot

Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 6/10
Cost 70 GBP for 30 mins.

IKEA, did you put this review together all by yourself? :D

Offline Liverpool

Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 6/10
Cost 70 GBP for 30 mins.

Your "review" your rating, but this does seem to have NEUTRAL written all over it.

ikea1999

Actually I do not visit London frequently.  I live in Montreal, and often work in Toronto.  You can find my much more frequent reviews on merb.cc and terb.cc which are Canadian review boards similar to UKPunting - they too have an aversion for shills.  Shill though I am not.  And neutral is correct, I did not appreciate her minute and obvious examination of my penis for medical issues (girls should do this but way more discreetly - it is off putting when it is done obviously).

Offline WARSZAWA16

Actually I do not visit London frequently.  I live in Montreal, and often work in Toronto.  You can find my much more frequent reviews on merb.cc and terb.cc which are Canadian review boards similar to UKPunting - they too have an aversion for shills.  Shill though I am not.  And neutral is correct, I did not appreciate her minute and obvious examination of my penis for medical issues (girls should do this but way more discreetly - it is off putting when it is done obviously).

You should have mentioned this in your review.

Offline BlondieLouise

• Service Provider
It's a lot easier to be discrete when not confronted by a full bush  :sarcastic:

Offline HERTSBLUE

Does look great body wise wonder if the face matches?

Offline SirCharles

:vomit:
Go to YouTube and type "Sex for sale, inside a british brothel" BBC news...there is her interview: i will come and see her again, after more than 1 year
I also made a review here

Offline Meursault

Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 6/10
Cost 70 GBP for 30 mins.
Thanks for your review. Please be aware that people will be sceptical if you rate a girl 6/10 and also positive.
More details on what made the service 6/10 would have helped.
 :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 10:14:03 am by Meursault »

Offline Meursault

Yes, her body does look fantastic. I'm tempted as long as OWO and fingering allowed.

Offline Fully Sated

:vomit:Go to YouTube and type "Sex for sale, inside a british brothel" BBC news...there is her interview: i will come and see her again, after more than 1 year
I also made a review here

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=193237.0

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=193237.0
Thanks for that. The interview makes me want to see her as I think she is GND attractive with a cracking body. She's articulate and admire her for her candid approach and support of women's rights.
However, no FK and fingering means a no no for me. Shame.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 12:37:59 pm by Meursault »

Offline rKinase

I've seen Louise recently and would say this review is spot on. Great body, great tits and she even looks better now than she does in that BBC doc (she's a lot more gym toned now).
There was a lot of talking though, which I didn't like. Usually for 45 mins I can pop twice and still have time to converse between. And the covered oral doesn't do it for me. She's a great girl but I personally was left feeling dissatisfied.