Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Smile Thai massage Manchester  (Read 3090 times)

Offline boozer

I eventually went to Smile. Easy to find and with a lot of people milling about just walked straight in. Yes, there is a 'cat cafe' (WFT?) and a hotel adjacent but being busy I just peeled off from the crowd.

Anyway, inside and a couple of Thai ladies sat around chatting and snacking. Paid my house fee for the hour (£40) then taken to a room and offered a shower. Got undressed and crossed to the shower room which was clean and reasonable. I didn't recall the ladies name, it was long and complicated sounding, beginning with an 'S' I think. I had a go at pronnouncing it but was clearly struggling.

Exiting the shower room I was told to go to another room (a bigger couples room with twin beds setup). Asked what I wanted, I opted for traditional Thai hoping it would pop a couple of things back into place. The massage was mostly covered but she moved the towel a few times including when she walked on my back.

A good few pops and cracks later and I was turned over. A playful, gentle tussle of my covered cock indicated it was game on and I was asked if I wanted it massaging. Offered £40 to start which I declined and she immediately dropped to £30. £20 was my offer which she accepted but kept top on. The problem was she said she wanted the money then so I had to get off the bed, ferret out my wallet and the cash. Really broke the flow to be honest.

The HE part was well but efficiently delivered. Not really much sensuality, more just a decent wank to be honest. I was allowed some over clothes touching and she had great nipples, the big hard sort Thai ladies are known for. I commented on how impressive they felt and she said I could have seen them if I'd paid more.

Anyway, I was nearly ready so not worth faffing about over. Load shot, quick clean up then into the shower.

Scrubbed up, dressed and away on about my business.

All told, an hour of effective massage and a wank at the end for £60. Would probably try again.

Offline rocket88

On my visit to Smile (review up) I too had  to pay for HE during the massage, kind of disrupted things..... :timeout:

VOLPONE

On my visit to Smile (review up) I too had  to pay for HE during the massage, kind of disrupted things..... :timeout:
Why not place the money you are prepared to pay for HE on the table by the side of the massage bed?Fold it in half and put your watch on top of it.She'll notice it and know that you'll be up for the HE and you'll not have to faff about rummaging through your clothes later.
When undressing stick some extra cash in one of your shoes,in a sock or in your top jacket pocket.Then if you require further services you can tell her where to find the money without getting off the bed.

Offline Dickled

I haven't been for three years. I used to see June, who was young and pretty.
Wonder if she is still there?

Offline Goldfinch

Wonder if she is still there?

Yes,phoned up to check-she's working tomorrow. :dancegirl:

Offline littlernard

Very wet I would imagine - if the way my June has been is any guide! :dance: