Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Weiki (I think) - Northfields/Osterley girls  (Read 619 times)

Offline Warm-Hands

External Link/Members Only

Overall: A good return visit to the Osterley girls and I would visit again. Probably not for Weiki even though the HE was good, and she looked and felt good too, but there are always others to sample. The bathroom seemed a bit improved this time. Massage was mediocre but that was not why I was there.

Comms: Easy – simple phone call and booked a mid-afternoon slot, and the address was texted.

Location: Easy location to find, close to Northfields station. Parking can be outside – free for 30 minutes – or in one of the side streets for free apart from 9-10 and 3-4. I was there in a 3-4 slot but took a punt on parking and didn’t get a ticket.

Person: Weiki was about average height – maybe 5 ft2 to 5 ft 3. She was not slim but not fat either: reasonable shape with around c-cup boobs. She looked maybe 30-ish.

Booking: I asked for 60 minutes massage and was told 60 pounds – upped to 80 when I asked for B2B. Weiki left and I got undressed. She returned and I lay face down on the table while she started to massage my back and legs. She had undressed but I didn’t realise until I lifted my hands to stroke her leg and as I moved up her leg I reached her pussy – which was already nicely damp and hairy too. So I played with this for a while and Weiki rubbed her naked body over my back. I turned over and played with her boobs and sucked them before I suggested RO – which she was happy with. So I licked her pussy but she pulled away my hand when I tried to play with my fingers. Her pussy tasted nice and clean and was nicely wet too – although I would have liked my fingers inside her too.

We kept this up for some time but for some reason this was having no effect on me – I was not getting turned on by it. We swapped back to me on my back and she started working on my cock with her hands. It was well lubricated with oil but this just wasn’t doing it for me. I continued to play with her pussy without getting any fingers inside and she worked on my cock – eventually getting me to come. She continued playing until I was done – always a good thing as some WGs stop as soon as there are any signs of coming.

Weki cleaned me up then went off to have a shower while I lay and waited for her to return. She was dressed and continued with the massage before asking if I wanted to shower too. I did, so cleaned myself nicely in the shower then came back and got dressed. I think overall the time was around 55 minutes but I wasn’t going to complain about 5 minutes.