Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally & Steve 4 hand massage- Bury  (Read 8739 times)

Offline boozer

External Link/Members Only

Well as someone who's a naturist and punter I figured I'd give this a whirl.

Booked well in advance, great come by email and txt. Rang when parked nearby and guided to the door by Steve.

I'd booked a 90 min 4 handed massage and on arriving offered a shower which I took, it pays to make the effort on cleanliness. Left my clothes on the king sized bed which just make me think more was on offer. Through into the lounge where there's a proper massage table and cabinet full of toys. All were nude by this point and I was quickly placed face down and nice warm oil applied. Didn't feel like cheap baby oil for a change.

We talked whilst my back and thighs were massaged and any do's and don't requested. I'm happy to take it as it comes so to speak so we carried on. Steve ended up stood at my head massaging my shoulders whilst Sally was stroking round the bum area. Reached up to give him a slow wank but wrong angle for me to suck without ruining the massage on my shoulders.

All switch and now Sally is at the head so I get to slip a finger into her surprising wet fanny with some encouraging noises. By this time I think Steve had a vibrator playing up my inner thigh and crack.

Flipping over there was a combination of oral from both, Sally climbing on the table so I can lick her out. She had a completely neutral taste, usually I find girls have a personal flavour but nothing here. I didn't mean that as a bad thing, just that it surprised me a little. Sally seemed to enjoy her nipples being sucked too which is good as I'm a real nipple fan.

At some point a vibrating cock ring was applied and the combination of that, slow wanking and being sucked off was all very pleasant. Eventually Sally was giving me a tit wank before the inevitable happened all over them.

Cleaned up, cup of tea and a chat followed. Both quite friendly and I was told they also do more advanced services (presumably on the big bed) for those who they gel with. They certainly seem to be happy doing this line of work and vary services according to the client as they like some sort of 'bond' with them. FS isn't really for me anymore.

Would I go back? Yes and No. 'Yes' as they are certainly friendly and the relaxed atmosphere appeals. I would't say they are hardcore nudists (me either) so they're probably cashing in on a niche in the H&E market. In the chat it was clear they like to push clients boundaries so a follow up visit might be even more interesting. 'No' perhaps because I was hoping for some more actual massage skill. They've had some training it's clear but in my head I was after a bit more for my aches and pains!

Finally off for another shower, quick kiss and on my way.

Total time around 90 mins or so.
£80 all in.
Parking nearby at supermarket carpark. You walk past a Thai place on the main road and I couldn't help wonder if they do 'specials'...

cheers
boozer

goldwing1

I wouldn`t mind a short massage off her, then he walks in for a full on threesome, do you reckon they would be up for that, or is it just a naked massage with happy ending ?

Offline wearegreat

I first visited Sally and Steven about 4 years ago when they were on AW as a couple. All the action took place in the bedroom(I don't think I even saw the massage room). Full on 3some,sex with Sally and oral both ways with Steven.
Fast forward to 2017 and I started to visit for naked massage . 1st time Sally was on her own,all services were available except FS.
I then saw both of them together for naked massage a couple of times.
Steven encourages you to give reverse massage to Sally,and she really enjoys being fingered and licked.
I think I paid £70 for the half hour full sex 3 some in 2015.
Deffo paid £80 for a full hour naked massage,no extras charged.
Steven also suggested that FS with Sally in the bedroom would be available to selected guys, I don't know if any extra would be charged to have FS with her .
He is a Blackburn Rovers fan,I chatted with him about football and we all got on fine.
I have tried to see them a couple of times in the last year or so,but they are always going on holiday,or busy doing other things,so eventually I gave up on seeing them again.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:15:05 pm by wearegreat »
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

goldwing1

I first visited Sally and Steven about 4 years ago when they were on AW as a couple. All the action took place in the bedroom(I don't think I even saw the massage room). Full on 3some,sex with Sally and oral both ways with Steven.
Fast forward to 2017 and I started to visit for naked massage . 1st time Sally was on her own,all services were available except FS.
I then saw both of them together for naked massage a couple of times.
Steven encourages you to give reverse massage to Sally,and she really enjoys being fingered and licked.
I think I paid £70 for the half hour full sex 3 some in 2015.
Deffo paid £80 for a full hour naked massage,no extras charged.
Steven also suggested that FS with Sally in the bedroom would be available to selected guys, I don't know if any extra would be charged to have FS with her .
He is a Blackburn Rovers fan,I chatted with him about football and we all got on fine.
I have tried to see them a couple of times in the last year or so,but they are always going on holiday,or busy doing other things,so eventually I gave up on seeing them again.

Cheers for the info.
Might just book them and take it from there, bit of a gamble though.
£80 for a one hour massage, get a leg over for that in a parlour - or it could lead to just a few quid more and a threesome.

Offline muffdazzler

Was getting quite excited about seeing her on her own until I saw the pics!

Offline samneil15

Tempted with a solo go- Don't want a guy giving me a massage while I'm starting to get a boner  :lol:

He's welcome to watch me plough his wife though  :D

Offline standardpostage

Does anybody know how old Sally and Steve are ? Or how old they look, cheers.

Online Doc Holliday

That is one strange website!!

Offline Kool Keef

That is one strange website!!

Looks like one of the first websites ever built.
Hurt my eyes.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Does anybody know how old Sally and Steve are ? Or how old they look, cheers.

She is probably mid 40's, were on AW as twiceasgood but profile long gone.

Offline wearegreat

Sally has a new profile on AW.
Sexysally2018 (sorry don't know how to link her AW profile,maybe Goldwing could oblige once again please).
She only sees guys when she is in Bangor N.I.(visiting family I think)and only logs onto her account sporadically.
Quite a few photos on there though,showing her lovely curvy body.

Offline threechilliman

I reviewed them under that name on here:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65382.msg833761#msg833761

Careful how you go fellas! :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

Sally has a new profile on AW.
Sexysally2018 (sorry don't know how to link her AW profile,maybe Goldwing could oblige once again please).
She only sees guys when she is in Bangor N.I.(visiting family I think)and only logs onto her account sporadically.
Quite a few photos on there though,showing her lovely curvy body.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline wearegreat

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Romeo Sensini

I reviewed them under that name on here:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65382.msg833761#msg833761

Careful how you go fellas! :hi:

Too long ago for me to review but basically I booked a 4 handed session but only Sally was there. I have to admit to being a bit flaky in my comms so assumed he thought I would bail. Anyway, went ahead at discounted rate and really couldn't fault her service and attitude (no FS but oral both ways etc). Remember her being a good laugh and easy to like.

Wonder why she only fucks in NI though?

Offline adzywright

Was getting quite excited about seeing her on her own until I saw the pics!

Good review op
Anyone have password for their website pics of Sally?

Offline wearegreat

Good review op
Anyone have password for their website pics of Sally?
I believe the current password is W4NK3R ON3.

goldwing1

I believe the current password is W4NK3R ON3.

The password is hidden in this number plate

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline boozer

Not any more it isn't.

In reply to earlier posts, yes, I think a decent MMF would be on the cards if you can get them whilst they're here. Probably not that disimilar to visiting a swingers club except you know it's guaranteed here.

Offline Romeo_asda

What do sally and Steve look like
Pics do look edited a bit

Offline DevilD

Please,does anyone have the current password? :hi:

spleen

wondering for password as well :D

Offline wearegreat

Anybody who is trying to get hold of the password for Sally's videos.
Book an hours massage with either her or her and her hubby,and they will let you have the required password as you will have become one of their new customers.

goldwing1

Anybody who is trying to get hold of the password for Sally's videos.
Book an hours massage with either her or her and her hubby,and they will let you have the required password as you will have become one of their new customers.

I asked them outright if I could have a straight 3 sum with them, naturally they told me to piss off.
No skin off my nose, plenty on AW ,these two reasonably priced ones are on my list.

Offline muffdazzler

Get as many of those as you want on Fab for free

goldwing1

Get as many of those as you want on Fab for free

I know, i`ve met a few and the local swingers clubs