Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Southport Thai Spa  (Read 1531 times)

Offline boozer

Paid a visit here (the one on Post Office Rd, not round the corner) and was first customer of the day.

The place itself is pleasant enough and has shower facilities (albeit in an open room sort of area). I wasn't offered a shower to start but had just had one before setting off so no worries on the stink front. Into the room and told to undress onto the bed.

My masseuse came back in a couple of minutes later (sorry, I didn't ask her name but she was relatively new and in her first or second week). Terrible with ages but I'd go for mid 40's and with a nice slenderish build.

English was very good. I was asked what sort of massage I wanted and I asked for traditional Thai which is usually without oil and focuses more on stretching. Started off well but after about 10 minutes she suggested adding some oil and it became more a Swedish style massage from there with some CC strokes as I lay on my front.

She had tight sport leggings on and the sight of her crotch as she stood by my head rubbing my shoulders and back was excellent. A very nice gap at the top of her thighs. She would reach further down my back meaning her boobs were on my head - all good signs.

On the flip side, she was stood in all the right places to allow her to arch her back and show off her fab bum which I bravely had a stroke of. Down to business and I was asked for £30 for HR and I think £40 for topless. I had only got £20 so she asked if I would go to the cashpoint (sort of spoilt the flow, although she then said I could go after and come back with the money). Anyway, we finally agreed on £20 and I was treated to a warm oil handjob. Slow and steady then picking up the pace as things got more excited. Eventually the inevitable happened and in my excitement I felt some spunk reach all the way up to the top of my chest.

On with a wipe down and then into the shower which was weird as she was then at the adjacent sink washing her hands and then checking herself in the mirror looking back at me in the shower.

I should point out there is a large wall mirror low down so you can see the whole thing from where you're led - very handy as I liked the multiple viewing angles.

In summary, I'd have liked more stretching and twisting in the Thai element, I think she rushed to the oily bits too soon. £30 feels over the odds for a quick handjob but can't blame them for trying.  Nice enough place and might well return.

Overall £35 for the hour plus £20 HR.

Offline scutty brown

the girls use that open shower room sometimes if they get too oily....nice views

Offline JRWK

I've often had a shared / assisted shower there too -  :thumbsup:  but that usually only happens once the girl knows you.

Used to be a favourite of mine, but haven't been back for a while, maybe time for a return visit