Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Sweet  (Read 1428 times)

1 review(s) for =JULIA=SWEET= (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

Another belated review, I didn't do one at the time because she deleted her old profile but now turned up with a new one, so I thought I might as well do one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Julia probably October last year. I remember Festisio doing a review on her and adding her as a plan B on my list as she was in Sarf London which is OK for me. So you can view this as an update on his.

She moved location now as she was in Peckham and now she lists Camberwell and Elephant & Castle now, so no idea what her new place is like.

Comms - all info by text to start with, reasonable English so no problems there.

Lookswise - it is her in the pics. She has a fit body smallish tits and services are quite vanilla. Up to you to decide whether she looks pretty or not. She offered me a shower when I got there, which I took as it was late in the day - she didn't join but I only booked for half an hour so didn't want to waste time with an assisted shower.

As I said I booked her for a half hour and she didn't complain when I went for a second pop (it was one of my good days). Didn't try anal as I remembered in her old profile she only offered it for an hour appointments.

Another thing I noticed on her new profile is her prices went up. I'm sure it was 60phh and 100ph. Oh and she already has a negative in her hidden feedback.

I'm not marking this as a negative because I was happy with the service, she was pleasant, chatty, OK looking and didn't complaint with sex more than once in my allotted time... but she is a vanilla she and definitely a Plan B if you are in the area. Whether her attitude changed I don't know.

:hi:

Offline akauya

Julia's updated profile and Stealthshagger's new review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32768.0