Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio ex Sandys - Liverpool  (Read 3004 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
27 review(s) for carmela english (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Hpy247

External Link/Members Only
£70 for 30mins

My first post on here guys so I apologise in advance if it doesn’t read to well...

My punt happened a couple of days ago after I had finished work, after scrolling through adultwork I found this little beauty and thought why not try my luck as it was after 11pm.
Sent a text and after a couple of minutes I received a reply, all comms were done by text and no phone call needed.

Location given to some well known apartments on the docks in L3.

On arrival I was given the room number and made my way to the lift. Knocked on the door and could hear the heels walking through the apartment towards the door. Usual opening the door and hiding behind it, after walking in I turned and saw her, she was dressed in a light blue bikini and high heels, the colour really went well with her dark tanned skin, her body was really well toned and nice fake boobs with a great arse. Facially she looked like she’s had abit of work done but I found her attractive nevertheless. Shower was offered which I took due to only just finishing work, Rio was quite bubbly in personality and made me feel at ease straight away.
Into the bedroom and Rio was on all fours facing me, as I got closer to the bed she popped her tits out and turned and faced away from me, Shame really as I wanted a little play with them tits. she pushed her arse against my cock and started gyrating, wasn’t long before my cock was hard. She then turned to me and started OWO with her arse sticking up, it was a great view. After abit of deep throating and making the gagging noise which I love I asked if we could do doggy, the peeled off her bikini bottoms and sight of her smooth pussy and ass was great, I could resist giving it a good lapping, she seemed to enjoy getting rimmed and her pussy licked which she responded to. Her pussy tasted great, very clean.

On with the jacket, no lube needed on her pussy as it was already soaking, commenced doggy then into mish. This was also a sight to behold with those fake tits bouncing under me with her making all the right noises. Popped in the bag whilst in mish and cleaned up. Another shower was offered which I took b4 leaving.

Would I return, most defiantly. Well with the £70 for what you get, hot brunette, tanned toned and fucks well.

Offline webpunter

Now where have i seen this word before ? Ummmm

Would I return, most defiantly

Good reporting on here so will put this down to being a speller

Offline Hpy247

:D I apologise “most definitely“

Note to self.. must do better

Offline Hpy247

External Link/Members Only
£70 for 30mins

My first post on here guys so I apologise in advance if it doesn’t read to well...

My punt happened a couple of days ago after I had finished work, after scrolling through adultwork I found this little beauty and thought why not try my luck as it was after 11pm.
Sent a text and after a couple of minutes I received a reply, all comms were done by text and no phone call needed.

Location given to some well known apartments on the docks in L3.

On arrival I was given the room number and made my way to the lift. Knocked on the door and could hear the heels walking through the apartment towards the door. Usual opening the door and hiding behind it, after walking in I turned and saw her, she was dressed in a light blue bikini and high heels, the colour really went well with her dark tanned skin, her body was really well toned and nice fake boobs with a great arse. Facially she looked like she’s had abit of work done but I found her attractive nevertheless. Shower was offered which I took due to only just finishing work, Rio was quite bubbly in personality and made me feel at ease straight away.
Into the bedroom and Rio was on all fours facing me, as I got closer to the bed she popped her tits out and turned and faced away from me, Shame really as I wanted a little play with them tits. she pushed her arse against my cock and started gyrating, wasn’t long before my cock was hard. She then turned to me and started OWO with her arse sticking up, it was a great view. After abit of deep throating and making the gagging noise which I love I asked if we could do doggy, the peeled off her bikini bottoms and sight of her smooth pussy and ass was great, I could resist giving it a good lapping, she seemed to enjoy getting rimmed and her pussy licked which she responded to. Her pussy tasted great, very clean.

On with the jacket, no lube needed on her pussy as it was already soaking, commenced doggy then into mish. This was also a sight to behold with those fake tits bouncing under me with her making all the right noises. Popped in the bag whilst in mish and cleaned up. Another shower was offered which I took b4 leaving.

Would I return, most definitely. Well with the £70 for what you get, hot brunette, tanned toned and fucks well.

goldwing1

Talking about being able to spell correctly, and tests in general - I got this.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

:lol:
Brilliant
Post of the week !

Talking about being able to spell correctly, and tests in general - I got this.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I do luv it when threads go slightly 'off-piste' & we can all have a laarf  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

An inauspicious start
With a good recovery  :thumbsup:
Least you have popped the review balloon early doors
Await the next one with interest

Edit:  not a bad review, other than for your faux pas [i am on a bit of a french theme this evening on here]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:39:21 pm by webpunter »

Offline Moby Dick

:thumbsup:
That routine sounds consistently familiar.
As for the blue bikini, one of my faves, but must be suffering from crotch rot by now.