Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett - SOHO  (Read 920 times)

Offline BigKrit69

Who:

Scarlett in Soho

22 yo

External Link/Members Only

Price / Time

£40+2 for 10 mins

Soho - 70A Berwick Street

1st Floor

Comms

Now that I know her Twitter, I will be able to see her schedule.

The Meet

Scarlett is my first English woman and my first walk up.  I did not plan on seeing her specifically.  This was a random pop in to a walk up and I got very lucky. 

Scarlett is very pretty, with lovely eyes that could pierce my soul. Her body is curvy with small tits and an amazing ass. Her skin is smooth and her overall hygiene is very good.  She gave me her price list and I ended up choosing sex and a cover BJ for £40.  I was always told that the walk ups were very cheap but I thought the 40 was well worth it for her.  I gave her the money plus a tip and off she went to stash it.

She comes back in and we both get undressed.  Started off with foreplay on the bed and she was very enthusiastic.  Then we moved into the doggy position.  The view of her ass while she looked back at me moaning is a sight to see.  Forever in the spank bank!  After I popped she helped me clean myself off and we had a nice conversation about where we were from, her job, and my different accents  :D.  She is very nice, her attitude is great, and shows a lot of enthusiasm for the job which I like.  I wish I wasn't in a rush to leave because I would've paid for more time with her. 

Conclusion

Scarlett seems like a really sweet, genuine girl.  From reading about SOHO walk ups and the regular prices, she is on the higher end for the money.  I think she is worth it.   

I'm horrible at reviews so don't butcher me too much folks.  But for a girl like Scarlett I think she deserves a positive review.