Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone see Brooke from McKenzies in Manchester ???  (Read 865 times)

Offline blueflame

Brooke from Mckenzies has caught my eye and wondered if anyone has seen her.

Thanks in advance.

External Link/Members Only

Online OakTree

She has got a couple of positive reviews on a NW forum.

Offline blueflame

goldwing1

Brooke from Mckenzies has caught my eye and wondered if anyone has seen her.

Thanks in advance.

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed something on there, and i`ve just done it.
If you register, you will be able to see her likes list, but all the services are at discretion and I don`t know if you will be able to speak to the girl beforehand.

Also, check your spam folder as my verification email ended up in there.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 12:47:50 am by goldwing1 »

Online OakTree

I don`t know if you will be able to speak to the girl beforehand.

Ive used them a number of times. I would say it’s highly unlikely they’d let you speak to the girl.

goldwing1

Ive used them a number of times. I would say it’s highly unlikely they’d let you speak to the girl.

I`ve used Secrets a few times,  External Link/Members Only  you pick the girl and she phones you up so you can take it from there.
If she doesn`t offer what you want, it`s back to square one, the reception won`t tell you what she offers.

Online OakTree

I`ve used Secrets a few times,  External Link/Members Only  you pick the girl and she phones you up so you can take it from there.
If she doesn`t offer what you want, it`s back to square one, the reception won`t tell you what she offers.

I would say Secrets is unusual in that method of comms for an agency.

goldwing1

I would say Secrets is unusual in that method of comms for an agency.

I`ve only used them in an emergency, ok when they were £100 an hour.
I wouldn`t mind getting to grips with this one, External Link/Members Only - been looking for an 18yr old blonde for a while, but she might be shite in the sack.
Looks to good to be true.

Offline lewisjones23

I`ve only used them in an emergency, ok when they were £100 an hour.
I wouldn`t mind getting to grips with this one, External Link/Members Only - been looking for an 18yr old blonde for a while, but she might be shite in the sack.
Looks to good to be true.

Secrets would be the very last agency that I know of that I’d use, most probably if I was down to them as last resort then I’d forget about punting that day tbh

goldwing1

Secrets would be the very last agency that I know of that I’d use, most probably if I was down to them as last resort then I’d forget about punting that day tbh

When it was £100, it filled a gap between a parlour and a decent punt off AW, just phone up and within half and hour or so, you`ve got a girl, and a basic service.
Now it`s £120, they are competing with girls on AW who will give a far superior service.

Offline argyle99

as for Brooke - she's a well known local glamour girl... I'm guessing it's against the rules to provide any more info?

Offline tigerbunny123

as for Brooke - she's a well known local glamour girl... I'm guessing it's against the rules to provide any more info?

Would you say she is attractive or is she more of an OTT bimbo look? Cheers