Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotlist on AdultWork  (Read 4140 times)

Offline Luke

Does AdultWork notify WG's if the punter adds them onto their hotlist

vorian

Does AdultWork notify WG's if the punter adds them onto their hotlist

I'm about 90% sure no, think it would generate too much traffic,  my HL changes many times a day.  I could be wrong of course.

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider
No it doesn't, but if we look at our Client Connections we can see who has us on their hotlist.

Offline Daffodil

I was actually under the impression that they do know, but not the name of whatever hotlist you've added them to. Those in my 'skanks' list might not be happy otherwise.

Not 100% sure though.

vorian

No it doesn't, but if we look at our Client Connections we can see who has us on their hotlist.

What's Client Connections never heard of that before.

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider
A feature we have on our profiles, we can see not only who's HL we are on, but also who purchased our galleries or movies.

vorian

A feature we have on our profiles, we can see not only who's HL we are on, but also who purchased our galleries or movies.

Cheers I always wondered about that, can you see if someone has made multiple purchases of a PG or movies or does it just show as a single purchase.

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider
Doesn't show multiple purchases no.

vorian

Doesn't show multiple purchases no.

Thanks I have always wondered if a punter regularly buys a PG or multiple movies off the same girl if she could see that and mark him down as a obsessive stalker type. I guess not.

Offline Luke

Thanks for confirming, 

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Thanks I have always wondered if a punter regularly buys a PG or multiple movies off the same girl if she could see that and mark him down as a obsessive stalker type.

...or as a valued regular customer...

vorian

...or as a valued regular customer...

In a prossies eye they are often considered to be one and the same.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Thanks I have always wondered if a punter regularly buys a PG or multiple movies off the same girl if she could see that and mark him down as a obsessive stalker type. I guess not.

Or he could be a regular customer or fan. Stalkers don't just buy PGs or multiple movie views. :)

vorian

Or he could be a regular customer or fan. Stalkers don't just buy PGs or multiple movie views. :)

Yeah I know but this question has come up a few times before I think some of our less hardened punter members do worry about the impression buying a lot of PG stuff off one wg will give her about them. Strange I know. :unknown:

Sienna_Bronze

To see that we need to be verified, so not all wg's will be able to view them.

vorian

To see that we need to be verified, so not all wg's will be able to view them.

True but the only ones capable of using AW functions fully will probably be verified anyway. I haven't seen many non verified profiles of WGs I would personally consider to be professional.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Yeah I know but this question has come up a few times before I think some of our less hardened punter members do worry about the impression buying a lot of PG stuff off one wg will give her about them. Strange I know. :unknown:

As long as they're not sending creepy messages ("I know where you live/I know your sister") etc, then they should be fine :)

vorian

As long as they're not sending creepy messages ("I know where you live/I know your sister") etc, then they should be fine :)

Damn, I take it back I don't really know where your sister lives I promise  :angelgirl:

BigBlackandBad

Not sure I believe this, why have I never had a girl message me saying "Hi, I see you have me on your hot list. Want to meet? I give you good prince."

dantheman

I asked a wg last year how much do they make from the pg, she said they dont get anything from it, but it sounds as though they do, What % does a wg make from a private gallery, say for example it was £3.00 for 3 days?

vorian

I asked a wg last year how much do they make from the pg, she said they dont get anything from it, but it sounds as though they do, What % does a wg make from a private gallery, say for example it was £3.00 for 3 days?

I think it is 70% and some will make a lot more than others depending how much content there is and how popular. One told me £800 to £1000 pm but they have a lot of films and thousands of pictures.

dantheman

Wow, That's a lot of money for just a few photos,

vorian

Wow, That's a lot of money for just a few photos,

Some prossies treat PG's as a way to get money by showing a face picture which potential punters will buy to help decide if they want to book a session.  Some treat movies and PG as a whole separate revenue stream and will put a lot of time and effort into maintaining and updating them. AW users will spend money on these if even they have no intention of making a booking.  Like most things to do with punting the more effort and focus the prossy puts in the more they earn and get out of it. Personally I judge an extensive movie and PG gallery as a good sign of  prossies quality of course other factors need to be taken into account.

ediblesarah

I receive a message when someone adds me to their hot list x

Offline 385North

Quick question on hotlists: each time I login to mine the order/hierarchy has changed. Is this because the most recent WGs to login to their accounts go to the top or ...  ???

vorian

Quick question on hotlists: each time I login to mine the order/hierarchy has changed. Is this because the most recent WGs to login to their accounts go to the top or ...  ???

I believe if they change something on the profile even if it is just a full stop. The profile will go to the top of the list as most recently updated.

Gav Lee

Yes mine seems to have girls at the top who've logged in recently.  On iPhone it's alphabetical tho

cockneybstrd

Nope its when they have made a slight alteration to their profile

So the ones on the top are those that have updated the profile most recently. The clever ones do this a lot 

vorian

So the ones on the top are those that have updated the profile most recently. The clever ones do this a lot

Totally agree with you on this, the most recently updated profile goes to the top of every search within the parameters set. I know girls who update profiles three/four times a day at least, unsurprisingly they tend to be the more professional focused ones.

Roland D Hay

Don't worry V, stalk to your hearts content  :D

vorian

Don't worry V, stalk to your hearts content  :D

Damn you got me, at least in the summer I don't get so cold, standing on the street corner all day counting the amount of men who enter and leave the flat.  :crazy:

Offline Daffodil

So not many of them then  :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Totally agree with you on this, the most recently updated profile goes to the top of every search within the parameters set. I know girls who update profiles three/four times a day at least, unsurprisingly they tend to be the more professional focused ones.

Or their Pimps/Profilers sit there all day, updating the profiles every few hours.

vorian

Or their Pimps/Profilers sit there all day, updating the profiles every few hours.

Of course,  I would assume that as well.