Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: real-poppy-couture - Kensington  (Read 1571 times)

36 review(s) for real-poppy-couture (32 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only

Date
April 2019

Communication
By text, one day in advance.

Kensington. Rented, basement flat. Few people passing by on the street, but still very discreet.

Price
£110 for 30 minutes

Girl
Slim, tall, around 5'6". Pretty, but I wasn't overwhelmed by her look. Soft, tanned skin. Great, natural tits, both pierced, which I didn't like. Ass could be more tonned, but still nice to grab.
Very friendly, talkative. If I wouldn't know from previous reviews I would say, that she is British, not Czech. She looks like British girl and has really good accent, at least for me.

Meeting
Punt booked the day in advance. Wanted to see her for an hour, but few hours before she texted me, that will have only 30 minutes for me. That was fine for me, but bit dissapointing as I don't like punts shorter than an hour.
Anyway, arrived at the post code bit early. Let her know, but she kept me waiting till agreed time.
Get to her flat, knocked the door and I was in. She opened the door smiling, wearing silk gown. Poppy took me to the room, small chit chat, gave her money, undressed and I went for quick shower.
After return to the room she was waiting next to bed. She asked me is there anything I don't like ? I said, just rimming. It was fine for her, because she stopped offering this service. Rimming is on her enjoy list, so I don't know why she said that.
I came closer to her and we start kissing. Not DFK, but there was some tounge. Nothing special, but good enough. Then Poppy kneeled down and start giving me OWO. Good sucking, a lot attention to the balls. Eye contact most of the time.
Few minutes of this and she suggest I should lay on the bed. More OWO and I wanted return the favour. Start with more LFK, kissing her neck, down to her tits. They look really great, played and sucked them for a while. Panties off and start licking her. Tried do my best, but she wasn't to responsive. She was watching me all the time, which was a bit intimidating. It wasnt like looking at me to check if I'm not going do to something wrong. Maybe just for me was weird, I don't know.
Time was running away, so rubber on and we start from mish, which was my mistake. I should start from CG to see her tits bouncing, but didn't have chance. That day I was so excited, that came after few minutes.
She gave me some we wipes to clean myself, more chat about her life in Manchester and I was out.

In overall it was good punt, but not great. I'm rating is as positive, but it could be neutral for me personally. Few times her eye contact was making me uncomfortable, was bit mechanical.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only