Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford Quays  (Read 1839 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Fred39388

External Link/Members Only

Saw Harriet's advert on AW and thought she looked my type, and a quick look at the reviews on here confirmed that she should suit me perfectly.  I had hot-listed her whilst she was "off" full service, so actually booked 1 hour GFE massage for £100 and thought I'd save the full monty for any future punt.  Booked a few days in advance, but on the evening I thought I might be a bit late, but excellent comms by text and a nice attitude meant I did arrive on time - having been offered t swap to 45 mins FS instead of the massage option if I couldn't get there on time.

Her flat is easy to find and park near, and on arrival was meet by a very cute, curvy without being BBW, sexy girl next door type wearing the summer dress I saw on her profile ... stunning.  She confirmed that I wanted to stick with the massage option, brought me some water then snogged my face off for a few minutes whilst slowly undressing me.  A quick check as I got onto the bed that I wanted to stick with the massage ("are you sure you don't want to fuck me?" was a hard offer to turn down!) and then she oiled up my legs and back before a gentle massage (pretty good technique) leading to body slides, with some very erotic kissing of my neck and ears.  She kept on her thong as per the advertised service, but left little to the imagination.  On turning over, more body slides and plenty of kissing before she moved on to OWO.  She asked me to warn her if I was close as she doesn't do CIM, then goy stuck into a lovely rhythm, getting deeper and deeper until full DT and gagging.  I felt the sap rising so warned her and she tried to pull me back from the edge, but I was too far gone so came all over her body as she held me tight.

I was happy enough, but she was disappointed that I had finished before she intended, so offered me a discount or we could continue with massage and a shared shower ... I was frankly amazed that I might have got £20 back for not holding out, but rather than take that offer I was more than happy to spend a few minutes kissing and cuddling before getting a lovely soap down in the shower - lathering her up and rinsing her down another highlight including getting a little feel of her pussy as the pants come off for that ;)

Overall a great time and much more erotic and friendly than a massage shop at similar pricing.  I will definitely go back again when I get the chance, this time moving on to a full service which I am already looking forward to.  Exactly my type and a great, friendly service - highly recommended if you are into relatively vanilla GFE or massage with extras.