Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie x - Talbot Square W2  (Read 1748 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rdemetrius1

Comms- rang number, spoke on phone for availability then agreed time and she text me her postcode

Location- Talbot Square w2

Service- massage 30 min 70

Girl- was expecting hot looking girl, what I got was a girl who looked like she just woke up, spots and acne all over her face and breasts and body possible std flare up with acne allergy. No make up, no presentation.

Action- initially wanted massage body to body. But to be honest I did not want her brushing up against me in case I caught anything. All I could see was the spots all over her body put me off. The birth mark on her head did not bother me. Service was ok, to finish quick I had to bargain with her to charge me 80 for 30 min quick sex and she reluctantly agreed as she just wanted to blow me. Paid extra 10 min, put it in for 1 min regretted it again seeing her spots and acne. Came on her Tits dried the oil off myself washing my body in the toilet and got the fuck out there ASAP. Expected a good punt after all positive reviews here. Was one of my worst ones yet.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:18:11 pm by rdemetrius1 »

niftyfiftydave

Sounds like another pimped girl not seen sunlight for a while and fed shit along with the bullshit, just pissed off with it now i suppose. Think the acne would have put my walking boots on.

Offline rdemetrius1

Sounds like another pimped girl not seen sunlight for a while and fed shit along with the bullshit, just pissed off with it now i suppose. Think the acne would have put my walking boots on.

Nah don’t think she’s got a pimp, just think she don’t give a shit about clients. The spots were revolting was all over her body. She mentioned something about only wanting to see regulars soon doesn’t want random punters. Doubt any would stay the state I saw her in today. Didn’t want her anywhere near me with those nasty spots acne blisters  :vomit: :vomit:

niftyfiftydave

Nah don’t think she’s got a pimp, just think she don’t give a shit about clients. The spots were revolting was all over her body. She mentioned something about only wanting to see regulars soon doesn’t want random punters. Doubt any would stay the state I saw her in today. Didn’t want her anywhere near me with those nasty spots acne blisters  :vomit: :vomit:

sounds horrendous, putting me off seeking a punt tonight lol.

Offline rdemetrius1

sounds horrendous, putting me off seeking a punt tonight lol.

I am taking a 1-2 month break now. Today’s one put me off.

niftyfiftydave

I am taking a 1-2 month break now. Today’s one put me off.

I am on an enforced break, bad experience and i got pimps on the brain, the dick is dying to get back in the saddle but the brain is finding fault with everything.

Offline rockharders

For reference
External Link/Members Only

She had atrocious pussy hygiene when I visited.