Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Shoreditch  (Read 7814 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Top Cat 14

External Link/Members Only

I’m not going to add a lot that hasn’t been written before- she is a star

Comms:
Very easy. We’d text before when I’d been close by and looking for a last minute meeting that failed. Promised to give more notice next time and booked early in the week for the Friday. Reconfirmed app by text on the morning

Very nice flat in Shoreditch. I met Carmel Moore a few buildings down a couple of years ago- different story. Easy to get to, off the main road but I doubt anyone notices you. Inside is clean, modern, spacious with a nice bathroom.

Price:
£280 for 90 mins

Services:
FK, OWO,  RO, FS+ A levels!

Mia.
Looks nicer than her pics- she is stunning. 5-9, size 8, absolutely gorgeous. Someone else mentioned her hair being silky and I bloody noticed it!! It is!! She has enhanced breasts, Brazilian curves and knows how to work them!

The Meet:

Let in, almost immediately started kissing and rubbing me. Turned around and let my hands explore her, back for kissing, back around again!  Slowly undressed my whilst this continued.

I had to stop her to jump in the shower!! Having spent hours on the tube I wanted to freshen up

Out of the shower, more kissing, moved to the bed, OWO, RO onto sex in CG, then mish before she said the magic words “put it in my bum”. Amazing!!!

Had a bit of a rest, a chat, her English is ok and she is interesting, that was interlaced with more kissing before moving on to Round 2, same as the first. All good although finished in mish.

Visit Again?: YES Absolutely. She is amazing. Beautiful, skilled, adventurous, the perfect GFE!

Hope that helps!

Mastica

thanks for the review! i believe someone mentioned she has a bit of a belly? is that true? does she have a brasilian big ass or more peachy/petite kind?
 :hi:

Online Top Cat 14

No belly, she has a Brazilian bum! Those curves could cause traffic accidents!!

Offline Glacier10

thanks for the review! i believe someone mentioned she has a bit of a belly? is that true? does she have a brasilian big ass or more peachy/petite kind?

My opinion. No belly whatsoever. Not the typical big Brazilian curves and butt, but for me everything was in perfect proportion.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:32:07 pm by Glacier10 »

Mastica

My opinion. No belly whatsoever. Not the typical big Brazilian curves and butt, but for me everything was in perfect proportion.
thanks very helpful. Would you say her ass is on the petite size (which i personally prefer)?

Offline Jondon69

I know this is a weird question but did you notice any brown/black markings around her asshole?

I saw her about a month or so ago and remember bending her over to rim her ass she quickly flipped herself over as if she didnt want me to see something but before she could flip over im sure i noticed some funny dark markings around her asshole.

Offline Glacier10

Can't remember, certainly nothing I noticed out of the ordinary. She put ass up for good licking for quite some time wasn't hiding anything from me.