Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Perfection - Romford  (Read 1429 times)

14 review(s) for  PETITE PERFECTION (8 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zigzag

Petite Perfection - Romford

External Link/Members Only

Cost - £110 for 1 hour

Comms – Text Paulina about 10.30 am for a same day booking. Guessing she was sleeping or travelling as I did not hear from her for nearly an hour but after this she replied promptly and arranged a meeting for 1pm.

Location – Modern block of flats on Romford High Rd, found parking nearby no problem. Text her and she called me to talk me through getting into the building (she later told me she likes to speak to punters before letting them in to make sure she’s happy to see them)

She rents the room by the day by the sounds of it and this day she was sharing with another woman. They clearly don’t coordinate their bookings because while waiting for her call I see a guy at the same building checking his phone, when I’m let in we both wander around looking for the door number, I got there first and as Paulina closed the door behind me the other guy knocks to be let in! Not a problem for me but if you don’t want to be seen by anyone just be careful!

Physical – Paulina is exactly as her profile pictures, a very pretty, very petite young girl. She has some prominent tattoos whish you can see on her profile pictures, I like tattoos but if it’s not your thing probably not the girl for you. Her boobs are enhanced but seems to be a well done job and she hasn’t gone huge they do suit her slender frame.

Meeting – It was a scorching day so I asked to use the shower, had to wait while Paulina made sure the coast was clear, shower is good in a well stocked and modern bathroom.
When I got back to the room Paulina was nowhere to be seen, I think I may have been the first punter of the day and she wasn’t fully set up yet. When she returned I pay her and she tosses the money onto a bedside table then she’s straight onto the bed and into a nice DFK, she has very soft lips and kisses well all through the meeting.

She then made her way down my body kissing and caressing me on her way to an expertly delivered blow job, not once did I feel any teeth and she sucks very seductively, giving attention to all areas down there. I had to ask her to slow down as I thought I might come, so she came back up for some more DFK then reached for the condoms. Asked to wait a bit so we could 69 for a while, which she responded well to and appeared to enjoy, still worried I may come I turned her round and went down on her for a few minutes till it appeared she could take no more so on with the condom and we fucked in mish with her legs first up on my shoulders and then spread wide till I eventually did come.

In between rounds Paulina does love to talk, which suits me as it adds to the GFE. We chatted about her life, tattoos , her pets, her work and a number of other things, all the time she relaxes her head on me and strokes me.

She then asks if we should try for round 2. I tell her let’s try but it won’t always happen, So she goes to work with her mouth and there follows another excellent BJ and I come for a second time in the hour, this time in her mouth which she slips out to the bathroom to get rid of. Twice in an hour is a rare occurrence  for me!

We chat some more as I get dressed and with one last kiss and a thank you I leave having spent an hour in her company, showers and initial distractions not taken out of my time!

Summary – Paulina delivers a first rate GFE, she is relaxed, sexy and accomplished. Probably not the kind of girl you want if you jack hammer for an hour but at my age those days are long gone.

VFM – £110 for an hour I think is good value these days for a solid, professionally delivered GFE.

See Again? -  Yes I’d be happy to see her again