Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Honey - Kingsbury  (Read 1913 times)

4 review(s) for Mia Honey x (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

Saw her earlier today.

£40/15mins. FK, OWO, CIM.

Saw her profile and i liked the milf look but with no reviews i decided to try a quickie.

Location: Near the main roundabout in Kingsbury. Her flat is behind the shops on the High road so you have to walk around the side where the Natwest is located and there are stairs to flats in the alley behind. I visited in the afternoon and it was quite safe. Parking could be an issue during the day as most of the parking bays are on the main road. Flat is clean and her room was fit for purpose.

Comms: Arranged at short notice. Got to location and texted her a couple of time and no reply. I got that feeling this was a timewaster but luckily she eventually texted me 10 mins after the agreed start time.

Girl: Pics are accurate. Really fit for her age, curves in all the right places, natural boobs. I found her really sexy.

She greeted me at the door dressed in a t-shirt and short denim skirt. Hair was as in the pics. In the room i quickly got my kit off and then enjoyed undressing her slowly while enjoying some FK. Sat on the bed and pulled her close to me to me to suck on her lovely boobs.

After a while i lay down and she went down my body kissing gently and rubbing her tits on my chest. OWO was ok - nice and sloppy with plenty of spit until i cum and she sucked me dry. She got up to spit into a tissue and cleaned me up.

NIce milf, i will return for a longer session.

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. She claims to be 49. Is that anywhere near close?

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. I saw her around two years ago and concur, decent punt, although she wasn’t too keen on fk and kept turning her cheek, and hence I never returned.

Offline gash bash

Thanks for the review. She claims to be 49. Is that anywhere near close?

Age seems fair but i thought she could pass for someone in her early 40s.

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the heads-up, OP :hi:

I've now got Mia down as a worthy option for a 15min 'Blow & Go' or even a 30min B2B-with-OWO/CIM finish! :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 10:56:12 pm by tantraman »