Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Massage x - Shoreditch  (Read 1095 times)

14 review(s) for Massage by Kiara (4 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Trapstar1

Firstly I would just like to say this is my third review (going to a few more over the next few days) so pls bare with me. Plus doing it from a mobile is testing! :wacko:

Secondly I would like to admit I have been one of them members who provide no feedback and has left no reviews for over a year. Just using the BRILLIANT functionality of the site and using the reviews of some excellent members.

I would like to try repaying my debt.

Date: Sept 2018
Cost/Time: £60/30mins

Communication:
Very very difficult to get hold of, messaged her on and off for several weeks and the. One day, boom, she replied. Initially over text to confirm time and rough location.

Venue:
descent serviced apartment, private intercom to gain entrance. Straight into lift 2nd floor.
Nice apartment, clean smelled nice.
Low level bed fresh towels on the side. Music on, candles on  :rose:

The girl:
External Link/Members Only
Attractive girl, not as stunning as her AW pics, definitely from her hay day but still pretty.
Has defo put on some weight, not fat but “healthy”

I was very excited that she finally answered my messages and I was quick to make self free.

The action: FBSM, HR
Came into the room, small talk then paperwork, she went out the room to get more fresh towels and asked me to get comfortable and lay in bed.

When she returned and she stood over me as I lay on this low level bed I got a hard on instantly.
Nice figured and nice sexy voice. Smiled at me and asked me to roll over.

She started laying on the warm oil on my neck and shoulders, nice firm-ish massage was decent.
Worked her way down to my carfs and feet. Again nice.
Then worked her way up my inner leg, few swipes which was driving me nuts.

After about 10 mins of this she asked me to roll over, looking at her was nice, good eye contact and smiles. Start oiling the cock,m and balls. That warm oil with her smooth hands felt amazing.

She slipped off her bra, nice medium natural tits, she laid kind of head to toe, was a bit strange I thought but then after a few mins of massaging my cock she opened her legs slightly, I looked at her and asked her if I could have a feel of her sweet pussy. She said yes, BUT only on the outside of her nickers  :dash:

However, was still nice as she wanked me off I was pressing firmer on her pussy, she wasn’t wet wet but there was some sweetness there.

She started to moan as I started to twitch, she was firing up her hand and moving faster. I just laid back hands behind my head and let it pop. Cum went flying! Was funny as she tried to check her body to clean it off. Bit on her arm, chest and foot (randomly). She laughed.

She said I should return for a 1hr edging session, I cheeky said you answer your phone and I will return lol

My Rating: Positive
Overall was a nice safe, clean and fun 30mins. No stress sexy girl and a bit of banter.
I would rerun but I think there is more and more FBSM WG coming online which I would like to try first.

P.s I have one lined up for tomorrow... will review her