Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa - Cannon Street  (Read 1369 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Trapstar1

Firstly I would just like to say this is my second review (going to post 3-4 over the next few days) so pls bare with me. Plus doing it from a mobile is testing! :wacko:

Secondly I would like to admit I have been one of them members who provide no feedback and has left no reviews for over a year. Just using the BRILLIANT functionality of the site and using the reviews of some excellent members.

I would like to try repaying my debt.

Date: July 2018
Cost/Time: £70/30mins
Communication: Initially over text to confirm time and rough location. Quick to respond.

Venue: very nice services city apartment near Cannon Street. Down a quite road, private intercom to get buzzed into building. Then stairs to 2nd floor.   

The girl:
Seems to have setup a new profile. I went to see her when her old profile was at 59 reviews on AW.
Absolutely f’ing stunning. Little pocket rocket.
Very confident,
External Link/Members Only

Perfect skin head to toe.
Nice silky straight hair stunning eyes.
Firm peach ass
Fake tits

The action: OWO only.
Don’t really par-take in penetration (things change let’s see)

Came into the nice flat greeted at the front door, typical WG hiding behind the door as she opened it.
I was shocked at how stunning she was. Ushered me into the first room on the left as I came in.

Decent clean room. One double and a single on the other side. Used it as a est for my cloths.
Went in, sorted poet work and confirmed my requirement.

She pooped out the room and asked me to get comfortable. To me that’s undress and lay down, she came back in and laid next to me. Bosh kissing me while playing with my balls. Said to her take it slow as I knew I would pop soon as I looked at her. Honestly, lady is stunning.

I just watched her as she played with my balls and kissed my body, I asked her if I could stand.
She got on her knees and started to work the cock. Running my legs and balls thought.

I then asked her to stand while I ran my hands all over her smooth body. Her tits were super firm (as expected with fake) perky nipples I had a nibble on, time was flying past!!

She laid me down again out on the rubber  and then went to town!

Nice finish, small talk quick change and out.

My rating
Positive - Stunning girl and worth the money just to bed her!! Wish I had the balls to take her anal as apparently she loves it!! Anal Queen she goes by. I might return for it....

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing and look forward to the others when you're ready  :hi:

Was there any French Kissing? This enquiry is based on other reports...
Any idea of her height, please. Thks

Trapstar1

I didn’t ask or partake in FK.
Shes probably about 5,4

Hence the pocket rocket comment.
Thinking about her makes me want to return.

If I do I really have to consider the anal option ass was toooo peachy!!

Not sure why she has setup a new profile tho, seems odd as she only just started building up good review on AW. And as far as I could remember all were positive.