Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JenniBreene - Whitechapel (touring WG) - no show  (Read 791 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline oinki

External Link/Members Only

In short
Radio silence on appointed time = instant negative

Saw that she was coming to London and sent her a message over aw to arrange booking. She confirmed over aw incl the post code. On the day I reconfirmed as instructed over text, she replied with similar confirmation that the meeting was on.

Slightly before the appointed time I texted her to let her know I was in the area. No response. Texted her again 5 min after time slot. No response. Gave her a quick call, and the dial went straight to voicemail. I went home.

She clearly had time to update her aw profile to change her availability, whether that was due to our scheduled booking or not Im not sure, as I still have had no response from her following yesterday's booking. Thanks for wasting my time!

So, another negative due to messing around with punters....

Offline Spacer

With this one, she has a ratio of nearly 1:2 of no-shows. You really are taking a chance when you book her. Very little regard for her clients unfortunately.

Spacer

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Yeah, same experience for me. We had agreed a date/time several days in advance. Confirmed the day before and on the day. Pinged her when I was en route. Radio silence thereafter and no form of apology either.

Offline aronteo

Same here, but I eventually did get to see here........., and I wish I hadn't..........: she is quite heavier than pics suggest (by a good margin).

You have dodged a bullet.  :hi: