Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Luna - Enfield - Bait and Switch  (Read 1399 times)

2 review(s) for  Sweet Luna (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline DrIvan

External Link/Members Only

So plan B after failed plan A (see my other review on timewaster busty_justy). This was a rushed decision, was looking for a local punt as had a meeting later, so 30 mins punt within 15 mins of current location... bingo - Lunna Sweet, though her positive review was around 1 year old, so take this as more "current" state of affairs.

100% B&S. The girl I saw was called Bella and she was a recent imported Brazilian. 100% different to pics on AW. Very average figure and whilst not bad looking, more of a 5 out of 10 than the AW pics. I was asked in advance what I wanted - OWO, DFK GFE... "oh you are horny" was the reply - sure, I was!

Anyway this SP provided tight lipped kissing (mouth was clamped shut) and OWO was not available. English was poor so hard to communicate and she clearly understood very little. Gave her a decent pounding, though she actually grimaced when I was screwing her. Off putting enough, anyway shot my load into the condom and out of there in about 15 mins, despite paying the £70 for 30 mins.

Cons:
Bait and switch outfit - AVOID
Another girl in room next door, also saw her nd she is not the one on the adult work page
no communication from SP
Residential road - not exactly discreet

Pros:
Friendly girl with the few words she said, and like all good Brazilians loves to twerk!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:57:29 am by DrIvan »

Offline peter purves

Don't you just hate it when there are no further leads to expose the B&S  :dash: . Unless you have some further leads?

Cheers for the warning!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

niftyfiftydave

Enfield has until recently always been a happy hunting ground for me but seems to be taken over by pimps and the poor service that goes with it. had some great punts before my time here, easy to get to for me but far enough away from home, and curvy Polish girls been my first choice, not any more, now it seems those that like the Brazilians are getting the same shite.
Think less punts bigger budget and British indies only from now on.