Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @ THE LADY @ - Anda - East Croydon - Rude Scammer  (Read 832 times)

14 review(s) for @ THE LADY @ (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Johnnyjimmy

Link
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Quick initially but when I got to East Croydon at 6 and said I'm here she didn't text back till 10 minutes.

I booked Anda for 6.00pm on a Wednesday and had read her reviews from the previous night on the forum and they all looked positive. Most people said she wasn't a looker but offers great service and I thought OK sure why not, at least I will get good service. I went up the lift to her room and saw her. Her face had lots of make up but was decent enough and she had a big belly and covered  with a dress. She shook my hand and said Hi and I replied then I handed over £100 for 1 hour.

She counted the money and showed me to my room. Then she said this massage table here and quickly went to another room to put the money away. However she took at least 5 minutes to come back, then she came back and tried to play music in the corner of the room with her phone, I assumed she was trying to connect to a speaker of some sort, then she got frustrated and said sorry darling and went out the room again, then I checked in the corner of the room there was no speakers. Now I'm waiting for another 5 minutes and become worried. She comes back and I asked her to go toilet then she got angry and said go here and looked upset, I ignored it and came back then said we do massage lie here, I asked her do you only do massage service, she said no relax we do massage first, I agreed I don't even know why, so now we at the massage and it was so half hearted, she just used much oil and was hardly pressing on my back, she keeps doing this and I went along for about 10 minutes, then I asked I will turn over now, she said what is turnover? what is this? So I just left it for another 2 minutes then I asked can we do other service and she flips out starting clapping her hands and says this is 1 hour we cant do sex 1 hour ok we do massage now ok, then I asked her why you getting angry? She says what is angry what you mean? Then I asked her do you know English she says yes. At this point I realise I've entered a scam punt and asked for my money back, she refuses and gets even more angrier and threatens my saying her pimp is in the other room. I asked her for 80 back and she says no, I kept persisting and she finally agreed to give me back £40.

Banned reason: Posting unfounded allegations despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sunny

Seems like she wasn't in the mood, going to check out this mature lady for £40 half hour External Link/Members Only