Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DemiDivine - Nantwich  (Read 1766 times)

12 review(s) for DemiDivine (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline magpie252

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Work conspired to have me travelling south on the M6 with a time slot to fit in a crafty punt. I had considered a visit to Wayward Wife in Crewe (who I previously punted about 5 years ago), but this post by TCM https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=192603.msg2000333#msg2000333 and the chance of some light fetish/domme play convinced me to try Demi

Comms.

Straightforward the day before by phone/text, booking confirmed on AW. Reconfirmed the next morning before setting off. Postcode supplied to location only a couple of minutes away, final directions given by phone.

Location.

New build apartment block, mid-morning appointment so the car park was empty. Scrupulously clean upstairs apartment requested to take my shoes off at the door. Shower available in a separate bathroom.

Demi.

Good legs, fantastic cleavage accentuated by a nice dress with a plunging neck line to show her ample assets, finished off with quality lingerie underneath.

Meeting.

Demi likes to start slowly with a chat on the sofa, making sure her ample cleavage was on show before moving next door for more action.
Gentle back massage on bed before turning over for a session of sloppy oral, returned the compliment with RO and then 69. Demi decided that I need a finger up my arse, having achieved this, quickly switched to the first couple of nodules from her vibrating anal bead set.
Sex in mish, beads still buzzing away, very intense finish across her chest.

VFM/Return?

I very rarely repeat, so probably not. At £140/hour probably a little expensive

Offline Knucklehead

I think 1/2 hour seems a better bet for me, she only used to do oral with which is a deal breaker for me, sounds like it was without for you, is that standard procedure now? Thanks

Offline threechilliman

I think 1/2 hour seems a better bet for me, she only used to do oral with which is a deal breaker for me, sounds like it was without for you, is that standard procedure now? Thanks

Yeah, she offers both currently. I saw her in Feb and got OWO.

Offline magpie252

She didn't ask the question, or give me the option - it was straight down to OWO, she does have 'at discretion' ticked on her profile so I guess you make sure you turn up clean.

Offline poundstock

Unlike you Magpie I do make a return visit if I have received an exceptional performance and this has been my experience with Demi. I take your point about price. Nobody enjoys paying over the odds and so it is a balance of cost against the service on offer. I will pay the extra for what I find as something special but my special might not necessarily be to another's taste.