Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve Walsall incall  (Read 3356 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline monkeybum

Already well reviewed but here we go, the meet took place about 6 weeks ago but no had chance to get this done until today

I can’t seem to be able to post a link to Neve’s adultwork profile maybe someone or admin could help me out?

Two hour incall £300

Comms mainly done through adultwork emails and then texts on the day, swift reply’s and no issues at all, nice modern well presented apartment on a new’ish estate just outside of Walsall town centre, it is on the 3rd floor though if you’ve an issue with stairs, clean and tidy and shower facilities are available, safe and secure parking

Set off early as there is always lots of traffic near the M6 on a Friday evening, Neve text me about 45 minutes before the appointment to let me know she may be a little late as she’d set off with plenty of time from home but due to roadworks and an accident she was stuck in traffic but would keep me updated and to text her when I’d arrived

Parked up and sent the text to an immediate reply that she’d just pulled up and said she was in a white BMW and to park next to her, jumped out the car to be met by a stunning looking woman who apologised for the unprofessional manner of not being dressed to impressed, she looked great in skin tight jeans, knee high boots and a tight white top, helped her with her bags and into the apartment for some fun

The minute the door closed she full on pounced great DFK and a spot of groping in the hallway lead into the bedroom kissing all the way, she fetched us a drink then spent 5 minutes constantly saying she was going to get changed but then just kept fondling and kissing, I told her she didn’t need to bother but insisted stating don’t worry I’m like superman in a phone box and we’ve got all night, no sooner than I’d stripped off and had a little drink when she appeared in hold up stockings, tiny thong and a strappy type bra(hard to describe as it wasn’t a bra as her tits were out)she’s a lot smaller than her photos suggest and has one hell of a body for woman almost 40

Onto the bed full on DFK and hands all over each other, at this point she asked what I was looking for as I’d not said much or requested anything, informed her I’m a pretty much an anything goes kind of guy and more into the PSE than GFE as I’ve got that at home, her eyes lit up and we were off to the races, worked my way down her body for some serious RO, rimming, fingering lots of encouragement, her legs wrapped around my neck pushing my face into her pussy, no fake moaning which is always nice then I felt her pussy go all hot and she just quivered for about 30 seconds, turned her over for a deep rimming something that’s not for everyone but I really enjoy it

We then somehow ended up with me kneeling upright on the bed playing with her fanny whilst she proceeded to deepthroat the absolute life out of me, she then directed me into a 90 degree position were she was lying under me so I could facefuck her in missionary position and not to hold back she’d tap out if need be, this went on for a while and she took it like a champ, she then got me in doggy style for a good rimming on me whilst teasing my cock and balls, turned me over onto my back for more deepthroat facefucking, lost of drool and a cheeky finger up the bum, she took a quick break by wanking my now soaking cock and getting her breath back, told her is that all you’ve got and you can wank me off as hard as you like(something else I really enjoy)this seemed to really turn her on, into 69 with me playing with her arsehole while liking her pussy and her properly deepthroating and wanking me off hard

On with a  condom and some pretty epic cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and then into doggy, another hot shiver from Neve lead to me filling the bag much to my delight as I struggle to finish from vaginal penetration and never from oral so I was well pleased

As previously noted in reviews she does smoke and politely asked if I mined, not an issue for me as my Mrs smokes and as an ex smoker I like the smell, what I wasn’t expecting was for her to straddle me whilst smoking and drinking a glass of wine which was rather a pleasant sight, funny moment of her saying I feel embarrassed but I don’t know your name, good old chat about all sorts of topics and life in general, a little worrying moment that we know a few of the same people from when she lived in the same area as me 20 years ago....small world

Round two was much of the same but with head off the end of the bed style facefucking and some fantastic deep stick, a quick shower, more DFK always leave them wanting more I suppose and I was on my way, no clock watching as we’d ran over time

All in all a fantastic punt, I’d wanted to see her for a while and I’ll be honest the price generally put me off but I’m really glad I decided to say fuck it you only live once, super enthusiastic and genuinely seems really into it, I can see why she’s so popular, seems a really nice person aswell if a little potty

Offline Punterperson1971

Already well reviewed but here we go, the meet took place about 6 weeks ago but no had chance to get this done until today

I can’t seem to be able to post a link to Neve’s adultwork profile maybe someone or admin could help me out?

Two hour incall £300

Comms mainly done through adultwork emails and then texts on the day, swift reply’s and no issues at all, nice modern well presented apartment on a new’ish estate just outside of Walsall town centre, it is on the 3rd floor though if you’ve an issue with stairs, clean and tidy and shower facilities are available, safe and secure parking

Set off early as there is always lots of traffic near the M6 on a Friday evening, Neve text me about 45 minutes before the appointment to let me know she may be a little late as she’d set off with plenty of time from home but due to roadworks and an accident she was stuck in traffic but would keep me updated and to text her when I’d arrived

Parked up and sent the text to an immediate reply that she’d just pulled up and said she was in a white BMW and to park next to her, jumped out the car to be met by a stunning looking woman who apologised for the unprofessional manner of not being dressed to impressed, she looked great in skin tight jeans, knee high boots and a tight white top, helped her with her bags and into the apartment for some fun

The minute the door closed she full on pounced great DFK and a spot of groping in the hallway lead into the bedroom kissing all the way, she fetched us a drink then spent 5 minutes constantly saying she was going to get changed but then just kept fondling and kissing, I told her she didn’t need to bother but insisted stating don’t worry I’m like superman in a phone box and we’ve got all night, no sooner than I’d stripped off and had a little drink when she appeared in hold up stockings, tiny thong and a strappy type bra(hard to describe as it wasn’t a bra as her tits were out)she’s a lot smaller than her photos suggest and has one hell of a body for woman almost 40

Onto the bed full on DFK and hands all over each other, at this point she asked what I was looking for as I’d not said much or requested anything, informed her I’m a pretty much an anything goes kind of guy and more into the PSE than GFE as I’ve got that at home, her eyes lit up and we were off to the races, worked my way down her body for some serious RO, rimming, fingering lots of encouragement, her legs wrapped around my neck pushing my face into her pussy, no fake moaning which is always nice then I felt her pussy go all hot and she just quivered for about 30 seconds, turned her over for a deep rimming something that’s not for everyone but I really enjoy it

We then somehow ended up with me kneeling upright on the bed playing with her fanny whilst she proceeded to deepthroat the absolute life out of me, she then directed me into a 90 degree position were she was lying under me so I could facefuck her in missionary position and not to hold back she’d tap out if need be, this went on for a while and she took it like a champ, she then got me in doggy style for a good rimming on me whilst teasing my cock and balls, turned me over onto my back for more deepthroat facefucking, lost of drool and a cheeky finger up the bum, she took a quick break by wanking my now soaking cock and getting her breath back, told her is that all you’ve got and you can wank me off as hard as you like(something else I really enjoy)this seemed to really turn her on, into 69 with me playing with her arsehole while liking her pussy and her properly deepthroating and wanking me off hard

On with a  condom and some pretty epic cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and then into doggy, another hot shiver from Neve lead to me filling the bag much to my delight as I struggle to finish from vaginal penetration and never from oral so I was well pleased

As previously noted in reviews she does smoke and politely asked if I mined, not an issue for me as my Mrs smokes and as an ex smoker I like the smell, what I wasn’t expecting was for her to straddle me whilst smoking and drinking a glass of wine which was rather a pleasant sight, funny moment of her saying I feel embarrassed but I don’t know your name, good old chat about all sorts of topics and life in general, a little worrying moment that we know a few of the same people from when she lived in the same area as me 20 years ago....small world

Round two was much of the same but with head off the end of the bed style facefucking and some fantastic deep stick, a quick shower, more DFK always leave them wanting more I suppose and I was on my way, no clock watching as we’d ran over time

All in all a fantastic punt, I’d wanted to see her for a while and I’ll be honest the price generally put me off but I’m really glad I decided to say fuck it you only live once, super enthusiastic and genuinely seems really into it, I can see why she’s so popular, seems a really nice person aswell if a little potty
Great review she’s a solid wg ticks all my boxes,seen her quite a few times and reviewed her on here a few times too.

Offline Littlefoot

Cheers buddy :hi: :thumbsup:

:drinks:

I've seen her and reviewed her. Good solid punt. Expensive, but for me it was a one off and I thoroughly enjoyed it!  :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

She is good though one of the best in the Midlands imo.

Offline jimmymac

She is expensive but with some of the rubbish that we have in the West Midlands she is well worth it. She always provides a good punt.

Offline Punterperson1971

She is expensive but with some of the rubbish that we have in the West Midlands she is well worth it. She always provides a good punt.
That’s very true haven’t seen her in a long time,might pay her a visit soon.

Offline wolveslad

I saw Neve for the first time a few weeks ago. Have to agree although expensive she is value for money.
I didn't leave a review as she is well reviewed and my meet was very similar to those already posted

Offline jimmymac

That’s very true haven’t seen her in a long time,might pay her a visit soon.
Same here, haven't seen her for a while but reading this review has got my juices flowing and might have to pay her a visit soon! :D

Offline Punterperson1971

She’s the only wg that’s made me cum 3 times in an hour,she loves cum swallows every drop.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 11:36:22 am by Punterperson1971 »

Online Pantysniffer

+1 previous posters. Not seen in abt 3yrs. Got me thinking I need to book her

Offline Steelworker

Crikey, I come to Birmingham now and again and this one is now firmly on my HL. Never thought about it before but riding while drinking wine and smoking sounds brilliant  :bomb:  :D

Offline Walsalllad15

As much as I would like to see her, we live in the same area, so wouldn't want to risk it. Normally see her on the local shop though.

Offline jimmymac

As much as I would like to see her, we live in the same area, so wouldn't want to risk it. Normally see her on the local shop though.
That's a pity for you. Would hate to have a situation like that where it means you miss out on a really good punt.