Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa xxx (AW) Manchester City Centre  (Read 846 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

This one was bang average really, not terrible but not memorable either.
My experience was very similar to Nigel F's review.

Booked for 30 mins,  £60, CIM's an extra £20 so I didn't bother.
Comms, on the day & by text, like with most Polish WGs in my experience, were easy & straightforward, she was quick to reply & answered my questions no problem.

Venue was a hotel not far from Piccadilly Gardens.
I felt quite anonymous entering & leaving.

Room was dark, bright sunny day outside, curtains drawn.
Mid 20s imo, brown hair, girl next door looks, nice but professional & distant.
WG shield up, conversation was a bit stilted, she was there just  to provide the service it seemed, fair enough  :unknown:

Kissing was crap, light FK, no hint of a tongue, kinda dry lipped as well. Not great despite her profile blurb.
OWO BJ was average, just the top half sucked in an up & down repetition.
Rubber  (& lube) on, sex in CG, RCG, Doggy, some RO (cute pussy & trimmed bush) then finished by banging her in Mish where I popped in the bag.
Doggy was a highlight, I got a nice rhythm going & her (genuine sounding) moans turned me on. Mish was another highlight, despite her restricting me from going deep at first, I stripped off her black stockings for some foot fetish as I screwed her.
No eye contact at all, she was also fussy a couple of times about how I was holding her during the fucking which slightly annoyed me & put me off my stroke.
Overall not my kinda service really, too distant & mechanical.

Not terrible but far from great.
Wouldn't return but don't regret booking her.

Hidden Image/Members Only