Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AnalovingAnnie - Edinburgh Incall  (Read 2337 times)

3 review(s) for AnalovingAnnie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline randyscot2015

External Link/Members Only

Price - 30min £80

Comms - Arranged via AW messages for same day meet. Was given postcode and phone number to text on arrival. As very simple and standard.

Location - Decent appartment east side of edinburgh/leith. Easy to find with postcode & address. Discreet enough.

Appearance  - The photo's i would say are a fair representation of what your gonna get. Body was ok slim small tits. Face was not the prettiest add 5-10 years to her stated age maybe i would think however on this occasion that is exactly the look i was after.

Service - Into the apartment usual hiding behind the door routine. Into the bedroom and paperwork sorted both stripped down and was straight onto DFK. A minute or so of this and it was onto OWO which was decent (not a huge BJ fan so others may have different view). Whilst sucking me off she paid some oral attention to my balls down to my ass which im ashamed to admit i did kinda enjoy was a first for me. Following a good 5mins of oral it was on with the raincoat and into reverse cowgirl. Was suprised at how tight her pussy was to be fair. 5 or so mins of watching her bounce on my cock and i bent her over for some doggy. As said earlier i found her pussy to be nicely tight and her arse is nice to look at as i was fucking her she reached back and caressed my balls while i fucked her which had me cuming in the bag within a few mins. Did not fuck her ass but did slip a finger up while i was fucker her and their was no complaints. Was offered and accepted use of bathroom to clean up quick chat and was out around the 25min mark.

Overall - Ive rated this a positive as i did enjoy myself. It was exactly what i was after sex with an older mature SLIM woman albeit she is no stunner. Would i go back yes i think i would when the urge to fuck a gilf comes back to me.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 04:49:41 pm by randyscot2015 »

Offline Hairpuller

cheers Randy ... she could be on my radar now  :thumbsup:

Offline The Man With No Name

Hard to believe you didn't do her up the arse.

It'd be the only redeeming feature of an average-looking 55 year-old charging 80 quid for a h/h.