Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah of La Maison  (Read 1706 times)

Rochdull lad

External Link/Members Only

I feel a bit mean leaving a Negative on here about Sarah, who'd been on my “2 c list” for some time.  But she only works in Parlours around Manchester, and my negativity partly stems from this experience of the Parlour scene.  I'd not visited a Parlour for 6 or 7 years before this meeting and I'd forgotten things, like the noise coming from other girls in the corridor on their way to adjecent rooms.

As I say, I've wanted to see Sarah for some time.  She's a nice friendly lass who, if she worked as an Indie, would be able to market herself as your classic late-30s/early-40s English blonde Milf.  Although her photos are pixellated, she’s quite a bonny lass, about 5’ 4” tall, with a fine trim figure topped by a splendid pair of natural boobs [which I’d guess are probably 34C or D] with a sensitive pair of nipples.  According to La Maison’s website, she's 38.  However, she’s said to be 40 on a different Parlour’s website ;) and that looks about right to me.

My appointment began with Sarah asking if I wanted a massage.  Remembering the routines in Parlours, I opted for a lotion massage, which was really a non-event, compared with what I’ve had from a local WG who offers Massages.   Once that was over, we began to get down to what I’d really turned up for and here came my second disappointment; Sarah doesn’t offer French Kissing!  :thumbsdown:  Our kissing was really little more than pecking; and while I don’t necessarily want my tonsils licking, deep-ish FK’s something I enjoy and usually I look for.

I've no complaints about our intercourse in my favourite cowgirl position, nor about the reverse oral, during which Sarah revealed what an extremely  :P sensitive pussy she has.  However, if she were an Indie, I'd hope she wouldn't have offered a "massage" [I'd have declined!] and I'd have noticed from an AW page that she doesn’t offer DFK, which would probably have been enough to have put me off.

Ludwig

Sorry you had a poor punt, RL  :thumbsdown:

As you know, I had a terrific punt with her (albeit over a year ago and at a different parlour). When I saw her, there was none of the "would you like to start with a massage?" bollocks - it was straight into a clinch, & she DFK'd throughout the whole punt like there was no tomorrow...it was a proper GFE rather than a typical parlour punt. Mind you, I recall that she'd only just started at the other parlour when I saw her, so maybe she put in the effort with me so as to ensure getting good feedback...it's really irritating when WGs are so inconsistent in performance & services offered.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:33:34 am by Ludwig »

Deninmem

Her profile says YES to "French Kissing". She having an off day? Her kisser all tuckered out?
Or is it common for them to answer YES on a profile and not deliver during a session?

Denny

Rochdull lad

Sorry you had a poor punt, RL  :thumbsdown:

As you know, I had a terrific punt with her (albeit over a year ago and at a different parlour). When I saw her, there was none of the "would you like to start with a massage?" bollocks - it was straight into a clinch, & she DFK'd throughout the whole punt like there was no tomorrow...it was a proper GFE rather than a typical parlour punt. Mind you, I recall that she'd only just started at the other parlour when I saw her, so maybe she put in the effort with me so as to ensure getting good feedback...it's really irritating when WGs are so inconsistent in performance & services offered.

I've written it off as being just one of those things, Woody; despite my trying, there was no sign of her lips opening whenever we kissed so it was the reverse of the experience you enjoyed.

As I said, she was a nice enough lass and there was no awkwardness; it was just obvious that she wasn't going to do for me what she did with you - you must be more of a charmer than me! ;)

Her profile says YES to "French Kissing". She having an off day? Her kisser all tuckered out?
Or is it common for them to answer YES on a profile and not deliver during a session?

Denny

I must confess that I hadn't noticed that specific entry on her page on the La Maison website, Denny.  Woodstock and I discussed her after he left his Report on her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11262.0 this time last year.  I don't think that it was to do with her having been busy - I visited fairly early in her working day and there didn't seem to be any other punters around when I arrived.  She did say that a member of her family had been quite ill, so maybe her heart wasn't quite in it last Saturday.

Like I say, I've written it off as just one of those things; you get some girls who get Positive Reports from one Punter and Negative ones from another.  She was on my "2c list", she's not any more; but hey,  there are still quite a few who are! :)