Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Grace - portfolio  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Totaltops

Hi all

Just wondering if anybody has visited mia grace at portfolio as there are no reviews?

Offline SO595

Can you wait a few days?

Yeah seems that way. I'm only 30 so I can still get away with 19! I've booked Luna and Mia-Grace for 26th May so will be sure to leave a review.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wcrasher89

Can you wait a few days?

Had to rearrange as Luna was unavailable in the end.

Online scutty brown

new poster, no reviews, asking about a Portfolio girl.............
I smell another touting attempt...........matches the pattern so well

Offline SO595

Hasn't worked out too well, just highlighted Luna's unreliability  :D

He did ask about some Welsh Bunnies girls in his other post.  Not classic Portfolio touting tactics?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dan Dastardly

Hasn't worked out too well, just highlighted Luna's unreliability  :D

He did ask about some Welsh Bunnies girls in his other post.  Not classic Portfolio touting tactics?
Exactly , if he was touting surely he would say Mia Grace is fantastic, not enquire if she’s any good !

Online scutty brown

Exactly , if he was touting surely he would say Mia Grace is fantastic, not enquire if she’s any good !

he's just trying to be clever but its backfired: by asking the question he draws peoples attention to her, and effectively invites someone else to post a comment / write a review - but at the same time avoids the charge of touting (or tries to....)

Offline Dan Dastardly

he's just trying to be clever but its backfired: by asking the question he draws peoples attention to her, and effectively invites someone else to post a comment / write a review - but at the same time avoids the charge of touting (or tries to....)
I see , I’ve seen her, would put her in the average category, nice girl but too young for this profession methinks

Offline Corus Boy

You're not alone with those suspicions.  :drinks:

Offline Totaltops

Not at all, genuinely interested that's why I ask the question. She looks nice but an unsure as no reviews. Can the person above who has seen help me more? Thanks

Offline brianamorgan

Booked this girl about two weeks ago she turned up 20 minutes late looking like she just came from the gym I did see she had stockings laid out on the bed ready to put on so IL let her of with that, as she obv had not finished getting ready. I asked for a shower as I had come straight from work and as I was just engaging in general chit chat I asked about two pops in the hour and I was greeted with a look of horror to which she replied no it's just once as I find that disgusting to be honest so I then made my apologies and left as that is a deal breaker for me. I would say a average looking girl at best no where near as good as the photos.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:54:04 am by brianamorgan »

Offline Doombar

Hi all

Just wondering if anybody has visited mia grace at portfolio as there are no reviews?
It seems several people on this thread have met her.  Would be very useful if someone could TOFTT and write a review please?  :hi: