Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy, Ego Massage, Milton Keynes  (Read 5456 times)

Offline Chazz

External Link/Members Only

1hr B2B £85

Comms
Usual easy and efficient comms from Ego. Booking via phone call, confirmed by text.

Safe, clean and smart. Easy, free off-road parking.

Poppy
Even hotter than her pictures, Poppy has an exceptionally pretty face to match her fantastic body. When a girl looks this good, they can often be cold and standoffish, but Poppy comes across as very warm and open. She's very chatty and easy to talk to, with excellent English and a sexy East European accent. The B2B was great - easily one of my top 3 FBSM experiences. Highly recommended.

Offline MK9

Agreed 100%.  Poppy is great, pretty face, great attitude, naughty massage and the biggest boobs possible for someone so petite.

There was a period of time before she had her baby that I was in serious danger of getting addicted to Poppy!  Luckily, her maternity leave came just in time and I was able to wean myself off her!  Now, it's only a once a month Poppy habit.  The other regular visits now are to Charlie, Sophia and Zeena.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 01:14:04 pm by MK9 »

Offline alfiebest

Hi guys. Working in Milton Keynes this week so frantically searching for options with positive reviews on here! This one looks good.

What services does Poppy offer and are these inclusive in the advertised rate or extra? Many thanks

Also any other /similar WGs I should consider it pops is booked up?

Offline HornyHemel

Pretty certain that Poppy is no longer working at Ego.  At Ego no one offers a full service.  It is FBSM with a happy ending only.   

There are other incall agencies in MK and a range of indies that offer a wider range of services.  :hi:

Offline Steve_jones14

Hi guys. Working in Milton Keynes this week so frantically searching for options with positive reviews on here! This one looks good.

What services does Poppy offer and are these inclusive in the advertised rate or extra? Many thanks

Also any other /similar WGs I should consider it pops is booked up?
For Ego I'd highly recommend Jess as Poppy isn't working anymore. Jess was much better than Poppy anyway IMHO. But as others have said it's a happy ending only (a very good one though).

If you want a full service look at Annabellas, usually plenty of reviews available for girls that you like the look of.

Offline TonyD

For Ego I'd highly recommend Jess as Poppy isn't working anymore. Jess was much better than Poppy anyway IMHO. But as others have said it's a happy ending only (a very good one though).

If you want a full service look at Annabellas, usually plenty of reviews available for girls that you like the look of.

agree about Jess...great heavy natural tits...shame she usnt working elsewhere to do FS...would of loved to ride her at the LMP parties..

Offline webpunter

Any intel bout Valentina ?
Who was @ Ego, also HOD + Annabellas [+ some incall agency in west london briefly, whose name i can't remember]
Did maybe 4-5 sessions @ Ego & a couple FS  :yahoo: @ HOD in Londinium
Posted a couple of reviews on here
One my fave brazilian burds
Haven't seen her anywhere for donkeys
TIA
Webby

Offline Brazil1010

Pretty certain that Poppy is no longer working at Ego.  At Ego no one offers a full service.  It is FBSM with a happy ending only.   

There are other incall agencies in MK and a range of indies that offer a wider range of services.  :hi:

Is the below poppy? review in other section

External Link/Members Only

Jasmine is a very sexy young Polish girl who is providing FBSM in Watford on the weekends (and sometimes Friday)

Comms all handled by phone and text. Watford traffic was conspiring against me, and I had to call to warn her I would be late. She was very sweet and said no worries she would wait.

Her place is in the centre of Watford, good car park nearby, but entering the flat is right beside a busy junction so not the most discrete entrance if that is a concern for you.
The pics are of her although she has changed her hair colour from blonde to brunette currently. And yes gents, those tits are THAT good. Natural, big nips and put to good use.

Fees are £90 for the hour or rub and tug or £100 for Tantric. I paid the £100... :diablo:

I asked her what the difference was and she said the Tantric was more intense and included periods of massage in the 69 position. Massage took place on a table but there is also a bed in the room. I am 100% she offers nothing more than services listed.

The massage was great. Very sensual, light touches, nothing therapeutic about it. All seductive' slow and minimal use of oil until she starts on your ass and legs. Reachunders were good and she uses her nails on your balls brilliantly. She had me moaning for sure. On the flip, she is very good at teasing and then teasing some more, keeping me on edge and alternating between all out hand job and the teasing with her nails down the shaft...she knows just when to back off.
She is fine with touching, although I did not try to finger inside her. She finished me off with her fabulous tits...very good indeed.

There is a shower, but the bathroom is tiny and you will burn your arse on the towel rail. She mentioned that she used to work at Ego in MK...so she may have been reviewed from there previously...

Anyway, thumbs up from me, she's VFM and very sexy and seductive if you like the emphasis on the sensual rather than full on raunch.
Banned reason: 7 years thanks for all the reviews, you will be missed by all, not!!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Dougan

Yes it is.  Saw her recently.  Review just added.

Offline TonyD

well found sir  :hi: anymore ex ego massage you can track down please  :D

Offline Kirtlands

If anyone can track down Kristi I'll be indebted for life! Given she has been gone 4 years I don't hold out much hope

Offline Scotchno7

I'll join the party. I had a great time with Rachael from Ego but she's gone and the maid said it's very unlikely she'll return. Anyone know if she is working elsewhere or as and independent?

Offline Skeleton

Likewise, would love to know if Bailey is still around anywhere

Offline webpunter

I reck in terms of the said burds returning [i have referred to Valentina 'above'] i reck the 'break point' is about a year

Less than this & the odds are reasonable.  Some bloke who they are shacked up with doesn't work out.  And the lure of ££ returns

Leopards & spots 

Over a year & the odds diminish rapidly.  Things have worked out for em and / or they've made enuf dosh to do other things.  Good luck to em.  We had fun along the way

As for 4 years  :lol:   

I dithered bout booking Rachael  :dash:

Of the current stable Jess is looking my fave - one for the NY

Offline TonyD

re Jess...dont leave it till then...she has retired from the parties a few years back..you never know she may decide to quit nye  :D :D