Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daily Mirror Exposé  (Read 3928 times)

Offline Corus Boy

WHy bother with an overnight?

For £500 you can buy her for as long as you want!

One gang boss told us: 'England's opened the gates and can't do nothing... Buy these girls for £500 each, they will do 20 clients a day no problem'

He said the girls would charge punters £120 an hour but they wouldn’t know their pimp would keep £70 of that.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Similar story in the Sun on Sunday.

Girls get a tenner out of the £70 punt.
14 year old sold into prostitution in UK by her step-father for 12 grand
Prostitutes charge £17 in Romania
14 and 15 year olds on the streets in Romania
Pimp sells 3 girls in early 20's for 9 grand to work in UK
The pimps buy the girls from the villages for £400

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

One gang boss told us: 'England's opened the gates and can't do nothing... Buy these girls for £500 each, they will do 20 clients a day no problem'

He said the girls would charge punters £120 an hour but they wouldn’t know their pimp would keep £70 of that.

I have been saying this for ages but "certain people" tell me I am talking bollocks.     :dash:

These pimps are ruthless thugs, if they set up the flat and provide a maid they will want a large portion of the fee.

I would bet my taxi to a Tuk-Tuk that 90% of the Romanians in London are controlled by pimps ----------- bear that in mind next time the girl gives a terrible service.   

Offline Jimmyredcab

Prostitutes charge £17 in Romania

You can't really compare rates in different countries, I can get an overnight in Pattaya for £30.     :hi:

vorian

90% of the Romanians in London are controlled by pimps

I have always thought a large percentage are, the same as you Jimmy but the arguments are often started and get heated over the 10% who aren't.

Curious6705

Let's not forget the Mirror is as reliable as Denis McShane and Harriet Harman, who used their reporting as the basic "research" for legislation in 2009.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have always thought a large percentage are, the same as you Jimmy but the arguments are often started and get heated over the 10% who aren't.

Yes ------------------------- but how do you know which girls form the 10%.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

vorian

Yes ------------------------- but how do you know which girls form the 10%.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Fair point Jimmy, guess you just have to use personal experience and the knowledge gained from UKP and other punters. I like to think I can analyze an AW profile to a fair degree now, but of course nothing with punting is ever guaranteed.  :hi:

Offline smiths

No prosecutions or even arrests i see. If this guy is a trafficking pimp who uses force which he of course denies and comes here i hope the police arrest him and he is convicted on the evidence against him and if convicted given life as all traffickers should be in my view.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Straife

Another reason to avoid Romanians like he plague. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

So the girls would end up with £50 an hour from the £120 --------------------- what about the hundreds of Romanians who only charge £80 an hour.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Very unlikely these girls will give evidence against these thugs ---------------- would you.    :scare:

helmsdale

When I last worked as a temp £80 a day before tax, I was being charged out at double that price by the agency.
T

helmsdale

Hit the wrong button, but just because the pimp is taking a big cut, doesn't mean that the girls are being exploited in the sense that they are sex slaves.

Also, the newspaper is quite clear that the girls know that they will be working as prostitutes, so again it can't be said that they are sex slaves.

vorian

Hey, we are all exploited by our companies and bosses to some degree, but my boss doesn't threaten me with violence. Well not that often anyway.

Offline smiths

Forgot to mention your other thread about 2 Soho premises the police raided in a massive series of raids last December. The judge said there was no evidence the WGs were being controlled or trafficked, both flats can re-open and at least one has according to a post i read on Pnet.

The police had planned these raids for over a year i read at the time of the raids, yet in all that time and since they couldnt come up with the evidence of pimps controlling the WGs in those 2 flats.

Yet another reason i take what the media say and what the police say with a huge pinch of salt, i require proof by way of convictions that trafficking for sex is a big problem here, and that women are being forced against their wills to be WGs. Sadly i imagine some are, but i have yet to see evidence its a widespread problem, one or more cases doesnt prove its widespread obviously.

As to controlling for gain, thats what ANY pimp is doing if they take money off a WG out of her fees she charges a punter or punters of course. Controlling for gain doesnt have to mean force is used yet some on here and elsewhere want to link the two without the evidence of wholesale convictions to back their views up.

The fact is a punter has no way of knowing if ANY WG is being controlled/coerced by another person unless she tells him, and that includes Brit WGs who could have a partner that controls/coerces them and the WG gets very little or nothing out of the fees she charges. What goes on in reality is beyond the knowledge of many punters including me as i am not privvy to it.

Knowing this i do the best i can, use my best judgement when punting so i know i havent knowingly punted with a forced/coerced WG, but i might have unknowingly for all i would know.

Offline Taggart

A Scotland Yard detective told the Sun: 'Eastern bloc girls have completely taken over the prostitution scene in Britain.

Funny how there have been warnings about that on this forum, and what have the UK authorities done?  Abolutely fk all, apart from MPs having photo shoots at airports with the Romanians.

if  every punter vowed not to see a Romanian, then the pimps may start to get the message.

Next thing is the Daily Blog will tell us there's an outbreak of STIs amongst EE prozzies, uncontrolled pickpocketing or whatever.

Border Agency?  They couldnt patrol a field with 10foot hogh hedges.

andrei

see the problem i have with that particular piece of info is, if you go to see a girl here you tend to hand the money directly to them, so how would they not know that over half the money disappears when the give it to their "manager"?

Offline Jimmyredcab

see the problem i have with that particular piece of info is, if you go to see a girl here you tend to hand the money directly to them, so how would they not know that over half the money disappears when the give it to their "manager"?

You wouldn't know, but more to the point many on here wouldn't care .   :thumbsdown:

Offline mattylondon

Let's not forget the Mirror is as reliable as Denis McShane and Harriet Harman, who used their reporting as the basic "research" for legislation in 2009.
Yea, a 'true' story from the 'reputable Daily Mirror'. Fuck me. I'll be told the Daily Mail is a quality newspaper next!  :rolleyes:

Can't some people see that this is just deliberately pushing an anti prostitution agenda?  :unknown:

vorian

But there are Ladyboys here, Jimmy could save the air fare

:scare: Yep thats the winner, can't see it getting any worse than that she/he isnt a closet Romanian by any chance.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A Scotland Yard detective told the Sun: 'Eastern bloc girls have completely taken over the prostitution scene in Britain.

Funny how there have been warnings about that on this forum, and what have the UK authorities done?  Abolutely fk all, apart from MPs having photo shoots at airports with the Romanians.

if  every punter vowed not to see a Romanian, then the pimps may start to get the message.

Next thing is the Daily Blog will tell us there's an outbreak of STIs amongst EE prozzies, uncontrolled pickpocketing or whatever.

Border Agency?  They couldnt patrol a field with 10foot hogh hedges.
I don't disagree and I think traffickers are scum. The problem is there are very few attractive British girls on AW, at least in Yorkshire and the ones that are attractive are usually overpriced.

Gordo987

I have been saying this for ages but "certain people" tell me I am talking bollocks.     :dash:

These pimps are ruthless thugs, if they set up the flat and provide a maid they will want a large portion of the fee.

I would bet my taxi to a Tuk-Tuk that 90% of the Romanians in London are controlled by pimps ----------- bear that in mind next time the girl gives a terrible service.

Bollocks :crazy:

Offline Corus Boy

Well without the correct papers, a bank account, proof of income and other references they would be hard put to rent some of the apartments that they are working from!

Offline smiths

Well without the correct papers, a bank account, proof of income and other references they would be hard put to rent some of the apartments that they are working from!

Indeed but that doesnt automatically mean the WGs are being forced to be WGs of course, just like many WGs they could just as well be paying a pimp an agreed cut for the premises. Obviously advertising or being advertised as Indies is wrong, i imagine a pimp does that in the hope the police wont nick them.

What some on here and elsewhere do is take individual cases of force and apply that as being widespread where there is no evidence by way of convictions it is widespread. No doubt sadly there must be women being forced to be WGs and i hope their pimps are caught and given life in prison.

Operations Pentameter 1 and 2 didnt prove it was widespread and they are the best evidence we have, the rest are facts and figures never proved, and some done by people with an anti prostitution agenda. I require proof and not hearsay personally. :hi: