Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xmanchesterfun & Luna Rose : Duo - Manchester City Centre  (Read 2069 times)

47 review(s) for xmanchesterfun (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline FWK1

Sorry for no links I’m sure UKP’s MVP will help me out.??
(By the way that’s you Mr Goldfinch an absolute top top member and we in the North West section are lucky to have you)

Anyway..!!

Comms: Really easy all done via Bex (Xmanchesterfun) with a combination of emails and texts I must point out that Bex is one of my regulars just to make things clear.

Venue: Usual place for Bex but if you’ve not read the reviews then it’s very close to the print works with plenty of parking and tram stops close by.

Looks: Plenty of pics of both girls on there profiles and you can catch Bex on free cam on AW most nights to make your own mind up.. (Just to add she has put a little bit of beef on but it does suit her IMHO)
Luna is pretty with small tits and a fantastic arse..

Service:  Basically you get what’s  described on there profiles two very dirty (in a good way) girls who give a very good GFE both are very eager to please and seem to genuinely get off on what they do.
Both love to snog yours and each other’s faces off with full on DFK both give excellent OWO and are quite happy to take a good pounding in any position you can get them in.
The only slight disappointment was the no fingers rule by Luna because i would have loved to have bent them both over and finger fucked them at the same time..!!

Conclusion:  Would I do it again hell yeh I most definitely am going to.

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers pal-missed out on this occasion,had to log off for an hour or so-Sinz has got it covered.

Thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

Sorry for no links I’m sure UKP’s MVP will help me out.??
(By the way that’s you Mr Goldfinch an absolute top top member and we in the North West section are lucky to have you)

Anyway..!!

Comms: Really easy all done via Bex (Xmanchesterfun) with a combination of emails and texts I must point out that Bex is one of my regulars just to make things clear.

Venue: Usual place for Bex but if you’ve not read the reviews then it’s very close to the print works with plenty of parking and tram stops close by.

Looks: Plenty of pics of both girls on there profiles and you can catch Bex on free cam on AW most nights to make your own mind up.. (Just to add she has put a little bit of beef on but it does suit her IMHO)
Luna is pretty with small tits and a fantastic arse..

Service:  Basically you get what’s  described on there profiles two very dirty (in a good way) girls who give a very good GFE both are very eager to please and seem to genuinely get off on what they do.
Both love to snog yours and each other’s faces off with full on DFK both give excellent OWO and are quite happy to take a good pounding in any position you can get them in.
The only slight disappointment was the no fingers rule by Luna because i would have loved to have bent them both over and finger fucked them at the same time..!!

Conclusion:  Would I do it again hell yeh I most definitely am going to.

Sounds good that mate  :thumbsup:
Need to do this soon  :crazy:

Offline samneil15

Offline Goldfinch

How much for the duo?

Will wait for the op to confirm-but,if the punt was for 1 hour it was £300,as mentioned on the profile.

Offline FWK1

Sorry should have put that in  :dash:

It was £150 for half an hour..