Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty sue 24 - FBSM - Cambridge  (Read 2286 times)

51 review(s) for Naughty sue 24 (38 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Robd191

External Link/Members Only

Phone 07887915022

Cost and services £89 for a one hour massage, b2b, HE and mutual play

Comms All arranged easily via text - confirmed half an hour before

Location Between leisure park and station - complicated apartment arrangement but clear instructions provided by Sue made it OK

Service: After visiting Sam a few times, I thought I would try out her friend Sue, who also does full service meets. I was greeted by a short, quiet Sue through the magic door and offered a shower. Pictures flatter her online, but she has a great ass and body is sexy, if not gym tight.  When I returned, Sue was naked and asked me to lay face down (I’m thinking this is already better than Sam as there’s no thong). Back massage was equally firm and relaxing. She took her time and it felt great. She worked around ass and thigh area and then covered me in oil and slid her body all over me for what seemed like forever. She’d work her tits (fake but very well done) all over me in different positions and then she straddled me and massaged me with her thighs, her oily pussy slipping all over me getting warmer all the time - such a turn on. Massages I’ve had in the past have a few slides in, but her tits and pussy were sliding all over me for pretty much the whole time I was face down. All the time she is giving little playful teasing touches everywhere else.

She then asked me to turn over and she goes straight into sliding all over me again, eventually straddling me with her pussy and ass getting closer to my face. I touch her back and move closer to her pussy and she pushes back onto me, welcoming my fingers and moving with me. So she massages me with her tits and stomach and I’m enjoying exploring her pussy. She then turns to the side so that I can play from a different angle, all the while slowly teasing my cock and balls. After about 10-15 mins she eventually works her way down and lubes my cock up and gives me some great eye contact and ball play while I enjoy an incredible finish. She continued wanking me (probably a bit too long), cleaned up and showered. Had a nice chat afterwards and I left thinking when I could see her again this week - possibly for full service as I can imagine she gets very into it and her eye contact was very sexy. Can’t really think of many negatives as this was exactly what I wanted - she was very responsive to mutual play and just the right amount of teasing and massage for me. Again, comparing her to Sam, Sam is all about the tits, lots of focus on those, whereas Sue has her naked pussy all over you, as well as her tits and the eye contact spectacular finish, so I know who I’ll be visiting from now on...

Offline winkywanky

Sounds like a nice encounter  :thumbsup:.

I see she offers OWO in the price (£20 extra for a facial), did you choose not to avail yourself of this?

Offline winkywanky

Ah, just checked her profile (it's not the clearest).

You chose just the Body-to-body at £80/h (although I think you mistakenly wrote £89).

GFE which includes sex and oral is £120/h.

Offline da26

Nice review. A link to her friend would appreciated... Cambridge is a bit of a desert for decent SPs right now!

Ta

Offline life_wasted

Nice review. A link to her friend would appreciated... Cambridge is a bit of a desert for decent SPs right now!

Ta

I think this is the friend,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Robd191

Yes, sorry wrote 89 but meant £80 - fat thumbs!

Correct link to Sam above - thanks

Am trying to go back to sample the owo, will update if I do.

Offline winkywanky

The way I'm reading her profile, if you pay the extra to include OWO you also get to fuck her if you wish  ;)

Offline mrx007

Anyone creamed this delightfully pretty woman's face? Must be worth the £20...

Offline Belgarion

Offline Yellowman1

What’s her body like compared to Sams? Sam has a great arse and massive tits. Will let you have a lick but won’t do anything else. Always wanted more from her lol

Offline da26

I think this is the friend,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks l_w ... looks nice but didn’t realise she was massage only. Shame

Offline Robd191

Imagine a more petite Sam, her tits are probably not as great as Sam’s, but those are truly magnificent so difficult comparison. A little belly but ass and everything else nice and tight. Tanned all over. Like I say, I won’t be going back to Sam now I’ve tried Sue so says a lot.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Thanks l_w ... looks nice but didn’t realise she was massage only. Shame

Yes pity she dosent do what we like;(

JOOI has anyone had any exprences where for a bit more moolah she, or really any girl who is massage only that is, might change her mind on that matter shall we say?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 07:58:13 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Yellowman1

Iv always found the ones that will allow you to massage them are the ones you can get in the mood