Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _MILF_ Apsley  (Read 3235 times)

12 review(s) for _MILF_ (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Metalgear2018

External Link/Members Only

Date: April

Location: Apsley (new flats opposite a field just after Hertfordshire county council)

Flat: nice and clean. No danger. Toilet really clean.

Girl: in her fifties. Wrinkles on her face. Tanned skin. Blonde.

Personality: very welcoming she greeted me with opening arms.

The meet: she opened the door and hid behind it telling me to be quite due to neighbours opposite I did what I told. She directed me to the room where there was a low level bed.

Action: full body massage along with a body massage. She allowed me to slap my bare cock on her pussy. She rub her fake tits on my chest. I played with her anus which was protruding.

Light kissing. I laid her down her back ready to mount and she said no sex. She got up and put a rubber on me.

Afterwards we talked about her family and son. She said I have a nice body and good looking. On the way out she gave me a kiss and held my checks.

Verdict: if you are black and young she will like you a lot.

Offline The sperminator

I am confused as to what happened at the end? She said no sex, put put a rubber on, so what happened after that?

Offline DouglasReynholm

They did it, obviously.  :rolleyes:

Had half an hour on her once, over a year ago. For the same price you can get the Wonderland Alice.

On the way out she gave me a kiss and held my checks.

You should have paid cash dude.  :D

Offline Metalgear2018

They did it, obviously.  :rolleyes:

Had half an hour on her once, over a year ago. For the same price you can get the Wonderland Alice.

You should have paid cash dude.  :D

She should of paid me the way her pussy got wet over me.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Wow. You must be some kind of stud/Romeo/lothario.
It's should have btw. No such phrase as should of. Live and learn eh?
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline The sperminator

So why did she say "no sex"

! Confused.com

Offline Metalgear2018

Wow. You must be some kind of stud/Romeo/lothario.
It's should have btw. No such phrase as should of. Live and learn eh?

Not really. She had good chat or maybe she was happy to see a average looking guy.

Offline cunningman

So why did she say "no sex"

! Confused.com

Presumably he only paid for the massage?  ie the £60/80 option.

I certainly had FS when I saw her near Finsbury Park in the little place with the iron gates and the spiral staircase and the beam that I hit my head on every damn time.  Not seen signs of anything there recently. :-(

Before I joined I think.

Offline The sperminator

Presumably he only paid for the massage?  ie the £60/80 option.

I certainly had FS when I saw her near Finsbury Park in the little place with the iron gates and the spiral staircase and the beam that I hit my head on every damn time.  Not seen signs of anything there recently. :-(

Before I joined I think.
Then what was the condom for?

Offline dieseldriver

So are you saying she wont like old/mature white men? Either she likes you or not. Can't see where race and age comes into it?

Offline Metalgear2018

So are you saying she wont like old/mature white men? Either she likes you or not. Can't see where race and age comes into it?

The way her eyes lit up when I took off my clothes and the way she sucked my dick made me feel that she was attracted to me.

niftyfiftydave

Date: April

Location: Apsley (new flats opposite a field just after Hertfordshire county council)

Flat: nice and clean. No danger. Toilet really clean.

Girl: in her fifties. Wrinkles on her face. Tanned skin. Blonde.

Personality: very welcoming she greeted me with opening arms.

The meet: she opened the door and hid behind it telling me to be quite due to neighbours opposite I did what I told. She directed me to the room where there was a low level bed.

Action: full body massage along with a body massage. She allowed me to slap my bare cock on her pussy. She rub her fake tits on my chest. I played with her anus which was protruding.

Light kissing. I laid her down her back ready to mount and she said no sex. She got up and put a rubber on me.

Afterwards we talked about her family and son. She said I have a nice body and good looking. On the way out she gave me a kiss and held my checks.

you keep slapping your bare cock on that pussy you are going to get caught out, read the same on your last review of the Polish one. She is a fs provider where does the no sex bit come from.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed. I have visited Alice many times and she is always concerned about hygiene and safe sex..Im really surprised that you rubbed your cock on her pussy as part of her service.   She is managed by a maid and does not know who is coming next so she will see all comers within reason. I'd be interested in exactly what was on offer concerning bare cock pussy rubbing as I would not be comfortable meeting her again if she is letting her safety precautions slip. Normally sex with her is covered and anything to do with her pussy. OWO and RO are part of our usual meet. Something does not sound right to me perhaps you would just confirm this point. Thanks  :hi:

Offline Baxter63

"I laid her down her back ready to mount and she said no sex. She got up and put a rubber on me. "

Reads like the OP was ready to bareback her - until she stopped him.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Metalgear2018

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed. I have visited Alice many times and she is always concerned about hygiene and safe sex..Im really surprised that you rubbed your cock on her pussy as part of her service.   She is managed by a maid and does not know who is coming next so she will see all comers within reason. I'd be interested in exactly what was on offer concerning bare cock pussy rubbing as I would not be comfortable meeting her again if she is letting her safety precautions slip. Normally sex with her is covered and anything to do with her pussy. OWO and RO are part of our usual meet. Something does not sound right to me perhaps you would just confirm this point. Thanks  :hi:

I will definitely see her again. I'm pleased with her service.  Her English is good for foreigner.

The bed she uses is low which makes getting off it really hard for me as I'm a tall guy. Another thing I don't like is the fact I have to park opposite the new build flats by the field

Offline dubhcarr

I will definitely see her again. I'm pleased with her service.  Her English is good for foreigner.

The bed she uses is low which makes getting off it really hard for me as I'm a tall guy. Another thing I don't like is the fact I have to park opposite the new build flats by the field

there is a car park within 150 meters of her appt.  I notice you did not answer my question?

Offline Metalgear2018

there is a car park within 150 meters of her appt.  I notice you did not answer my question?

Firstly,  I assumed the car park is for the residents. I did not see the car park you mentioned. Is it near the roundabout opposite the posh school with the beautiful cut grass?

Secondly,  the bare cock pussy rubbing was natural. I didn't ask for it. It just happened.

But I avoided her ass because it was protruding a bit. Maybe old age or she does anal?

Offline The sperminator

Offline Metalgear2018

Still waiting for an answer. Guess we will never know
Why don't you see her and do your first review instead of bugging me.

niftyfiftydave

That  is a fair comment but some of your other posts are confusing and worrying for anyone else wishing to visit.

Offline The sperminator

Christ, its not rocket science. Its a simple question, and the answer will depend if i see her or not.
I will do a review once james999 does one

Offline Metalgear2018

That  is a fair comment but some of your other posts are confusing and worrying for anyone else wishing to visit.

What is worrying mate?