Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna Kink - Manchester - absolute favourite!  (Read 3323 times)

37 review(s) for SiennaKink (34 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mwilly29

Saw Sienna today. Have been seeing this amazing woman for a few years now and never fails to deliver the best every time.

From the DFK the minute you walk in to the DFK as you leave first class service.

She loves everything and nothing is too much trouble for her.

Lots of oral, kissing, licking, fingers, rimming and swallowing. The time spent with her is a blur and always leave drained.

Will be a sad day when she finishes
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 04:17:01 pm by Mwilly29 »

Offline Titi

Saw Sienna today. Have been seeing this amazing woman for a few years now and never fails to deliver the best every time.

From the DFK the minute you walk in to the DFK as you leave first class service.

Lots of oral, kissing, licking, fingers, rimming and swallowing. The time spent with her is a blur and always leave drained.

Thanks for reviewing. Maybe try to be a bit more objective and add more info in your next review.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review. Who else have you seen in your numerous years of punting? Please review any negatives and neutrals or WGs with no or very few reviews on here.

Offline Billy no mates

How did you contact her ?

There is no phone number displayed, she hasn’t logged in (to AW) for nearly a month.
I know because I have been trying to contact her while I’m working in Manchester.

Offline NigelF

How did you contact her ?

There is no phone number displayed, she hasn’t logged in (to AW) for nearly a month.
I know because I have been trying to contact her while I’m working in Manchester.

Likely phone as he said he's seen her for a few years. This is how I arranged to see her recently (had a good time yet again - similar to this review).

Litmwa

Shame she doesn’t do outcalls.

Offline PussyLover789

Shame she doesn’t do outcalls.
  I would defo book her if she did outcalls

Offline Moby Dick

I would defo book her if she did outcalls

You’d be doing well to get an incall.
She is “selective” as she approaches retirement