Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Upyacunt  (Read 2786 times)

Offline maxxblue

Am thinking of paying a visit to:

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone else been?

Online jamiedean64

Nice subtle name!

Noticed her on AW yesterday.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There are 2 different girls in the gallery - Bee and Linsey. Bee is one in the Vivastreet advert.

Seems quite cute - added to watch list for now.

JaD

Offline FLYING BLUE

Am thinking of paying a visit to:

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone else been?

With such a captivating & classy name, how could you refuse :)

Gadgey36

I wonder if they understand what it means!

Bee looks fit mind. I've put the aw profile in my hotlist for if I'm ever up that way.

magpiejon

The're in my neck of the woods and I like the Thia girls but there are a couple of things that have put me off. Firstly there is two of them so the premises they are in is a brothel and the text on AW was clearly written by an English bf/pimp who is probably around. The pimp issue may not be a problem as most foreign girls will have them and they don't normally cause problems. The brothel issue puts me off though. It's a shame as my regular is "taking a break" and I'm looking elsewhere at the moment.

Offline maxxblue

I've noticed a couple of changes to their AW/Viva Street ads. To start with, the telephone numbers on both AW and Viva Street were identical, but now there is a different mobile number for each site.

Secondly, they advertised in County Durham, but I am fairly certain that both sites stated that they worked from Consett. However, now the AW site states that they work from Stanley. For those not familiar with the area, these are two distinct, separate areas in County Durham. I was planning on paying a visit, but am a bit wary after seeing the changes to the AW/Vivastreet websites.

Should I be wary?

Offline ohfook1t

consett/ stanley same area really just couple of mile in it

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've noticed a couple of changes to their AW/Viva Street ads. To start with, the telephone numbers on both AW and Viva Street were identical, but now there is a different mobile number for each site.

Secondly, they advertised in County Durham, but I am fairly certain that both sites stated that they worked from Consett. However, now the AW site states that they work from Stanley. For those not familiar with the area, these are two distinct, separate areas in County Durham. I was planning on paying a visit, but am a bit wary after seeing the changes to the AW/Vivastreet websites.

Should I be wary?

Consett and Stanley are two seperate areas of County Durham but they aren't that far apart about 8 miles ? I would be more worried if they changed it from Consett to Darlington, both Co. Durham but over 30 miles apart.

Try making an appointment and get the area, it might even be Anfield Plain.  I've been looking at them as well but don't know if I can get the time off.

john boy

With such a captivating & classy name, how could you refuse :)
that made me laugh