Author Topic: Irina- spiritual Tao massage. Liverpool, Anfield  (Read 5477 times)

Offline Twotall

External Link/Members Only

Booked this morning to see Irina. She had her daughter with her when I called but we sorted out the arrangements via text.

Massage is at her home which is just round the corner from the ground.  Parking available and didn’t feel like any curtains were twitching.

Irina is early 30s i’d guess and a bit stout for my liking. Not a big deal as she keeps her clothes on throughout and doesn’t allow you any intimate contact with her. Just a feel of her arse is about it.

This was all discussed up front and the session was positive as I didn’t feel disappointed. £65 for an hour massage which was pretty good, my back cracked which is always a relief in itself. Prolonged cc swipes leading to almost a full hour of playing with my cock and balls with a fair bit of time devoted to my arse.

I was dripping by the time I turned over for her to do my front. Arse play turned into full on prostate massage and cock stroking by which time the precum was flowing freely. Her technique is good and the sensation switched from long slow strokes to a tighter grip with two fingers which felt intense.

Lasted the full hour before a massive blast and was wiped down with hot flannels and then paper towels.

Well worth the money @ £65 although £70 for Coco’s topless HE is in the lead I think.

Offline Sapphire1761

She let you play with her arse much?

Offline King Kenny

I saw her yesterday and she got her finger in. Never had a genuine prostate massage before but she found it (it's small, apparently, which I think is good?). Didn't really do anything for me, but that's an itch scratched.

Offline Twotall

She let you play with her arse much?

Only a feel over her clothes and tbh not what I’d usually find attractive but when the bloods up I’ll grab anything.  I’m not sure I’m inclined to return, I prefer a bit more interaction and at least to have some baps to play with.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 04:38:09 pm by Twotall »

Offline Roscoe111

I had that discussion with her! To her it is all about the “spiritual side” of the massage! She’s very serious about what she does (probably why the massage is good) if you’re reaching for her- she considers that a distraction- though she’s understanding of how us fellas work!  She said gentle feel of her (to me) nice arse is ok- but she doesn’t like breast or pussy lunges!
I’m inclined to respect that- it’s a nice way to spend an hour regardless!

Offline Girthsc

I seen her a couple of months back, lovely girl and the massage was a lot more along the lines of a decent massage than most you see.

Offline M_J_1988

External Link/Members Only

Booked this morning to see Irina. She had her daughter with her when I called but we sorted out the arrangements via text.

Massage is at her home which is just round the corner from the ground.  Parking available and didn’t feel like any curtains were twitching.

Irina is early 30s i’d guess and a bit stout for my liking. Not a big deal as she keeps her clothes on throughout and doesn’t allow you any intimate contact with her. Just a feel of her arse is about it.

This was all discussed up front and the session was positive as I didn’t feel disappointed. £65 for an hour massage which was pretty good, my back cracked which is always a relief in itself. Prolonged cc swipes leading to almost a full hour of playing with my cock and balls with a fair bit of time devoted to my arse.

I was dripping by the time I turned over for her to do my front. Arse play turned into full on prostate massage and cock stroking by which time the precum was flowing freely. Her technique is good and the sensation switched from long slow strokes to a tighter grip with two fingers which felt intense.

Lasted the full hour before a massive blast and was wiped down with hot flannels and then paper towels.

Well worth the money @ £65 although £70 for Coco’s topless HE is in the lead I think.

Thanks for great review.

Any more detail on her appearance?

Im a bit nervous to book with no pics available.

Offline Blue1878

She isn’t a stunner mate probably a 4/20 facially and a mumsy  size 12 figure. If your looking for a decent alternative massage to the Thai parlours well worth a visit

Offline Twotall

She isn’t a stunner mate probably a 4/20 facially and a mumsy  size 12 figure. If your looking for a decent alternative massage to the Thai parlours well worth a visit

I’d agree that she’s not going to win any beauty contests (then neither am I) and that’s fair enough as she isn’t an escort. Irina is good at what she does and if you want a decency massage and extended cock and balls play in a clean and comfortable environment then at £65 you couldn’t go much wrong. If you want more for a bit more then try the Pink Peony.

Offline M_J_1988


Offline M_J_1988

Been today, and Think she’s a lot nicer looking than getting credit for! Haha!

More importantly an amazing service. Full report to come.

Offline Twotall

Be good to see you break that duck!  :drinks: