Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell (Birmingham)  (Read 1775 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Whenever i go to see Lola I always go for an hour of edging that builds up to an awesome explosion at the end.  She is a mistress of cock handling and varies her technique marvellously to keep me on edge.   Last time I went I got over excited and came early, she filled in the remaining time with a massage because I said I had some aches and pains.  What surprised me was that the massage was excellent.  I'd previously tried her sensual b2b massage which is fun, but I tend to prefer to get straight to the edging.

This time, I went to see Lola knowing I had various aches and pains that needed working on, so I asked her if I could have a proper massage and then follow it up with some edging.  I checked with her if we could fit all that into an hour, she was positive she could manage it ;)

£80 for the hour, same old location, same hot mischievous Lola.

the massage was awesome - she really knows her shit in the massage department, she uses elbows, hands, knees, she gets in and works the knots out. 

Then she asked me to turn over, and the edging fun started.  Lots of oil, variety of strokes, she has that down to perfection.  After I recovered from my post orgasm haze I realised my neck still ached, so mentioned it to Lola and she attacked my neck and shoulders with vigour again.  After the shower I felt like a new man.

Summary: Lola gives probably the best therapeutic massage I've ever had, and I've had quite a few.  She's also a gifted cock handler (which everyone knew already).

I wanted to highlight the therapeutic massage aspect, as I wasn't aware of her genuine level of expertise in this area.  I just wish I lived closer so I could go see her more often.

Offline Spurt

71 positive reviews says it all.Other SP's could learn a lot from Lola.

Offline Sundog247

Couldn’t agree more. Lola certainly is the best cock handler I’ve experienced. Her comms are always great too  :thumbsup:

Offline Brumbrum

I met her a few weeks ago, haven’t had a chance to do the review but was a great experience. The edging had me going for a while but I couldn’t handle it and came during the process even when she was trying to stop. We then ended up doing it again and managed to get 2 pops in the hour