Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21 - Croydon  (Read 2946 times)

46 review(s) for M Fox (44 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't think Maggie needs much of an introduction as most here have seen or heard of her. Lovely tall girl from Poland (I think) with a fabulous body. Shes not stunning like a model, but pretty enough that you'd be very happy walking down the road with her on your arm. She's slightly curvy, but not fat at all, just how I like 'em and her height carries it off well.

Been a couple of months since I last saw Maggie and this is now my 3rd visit to her in about 4 or 5 months, I think she's become my first regular in over a year. Great comms, arranged 4 or 5 days beforehand and she even texted me a couple of hours before our appointment to confirm.

Popped into Ann Summers on the way as I've developed a little 'fetish' for sexy gloves and bought a pair of elbow length satin ones for her, well, actually for me if you know what I mean.

Got to her hotel room and she greeted me in a very short, tight, black dress that barely covered her arse, black knee length stockings and high heels. Had a chat, a bit of a snog and sorted the cash. I opted for 30 mins at £80 and asked of any chance of extending to an hour if I wanted to but she said 45 mins was the maximum I could stay.

Had a quick shower and when I got out I handed her the gloves, she seemed very happy with them and put them on immediately, they went very well with what she was wearing.

Session started with her touching and caressing me with the gloves while she was sitting astride me, at the same time I was feeling those wonderful curves of her upper body. She started much slower than in our previous meetings, but this wasn't a bad thing, she was just teasing me a bit and she even brought some kind of role play element to it which was sexy despite it not being the thing I usually go for. Her dress had ridden up to her hips to reveal that she wasn't wearing any knickers and she coyly said something like 'Oops, I forgot to wear any knickers'. She put my dick under her pussy and teased me by gyrating on it in both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions. Soon she started some DTBJ on me while also continuing with the glove caressing and some DFK and this teasing / foreplay session continued for about 15 minutes.

She clambered off and lay next to me where she proceeded to wank me off a bit while we kissed and I began to touch her pussy. She rolled over me and grabbed the lube and proceeded to put loads of it on herself. She began rubbing herself and I joined in, then she grabbed my hand and made me stick some fingers in her while she continued rubbing her clit all the time moaning and writhing around on the bed.

I told her that I wanted to fuck her now, she giggled and said 'What's the magic word?' to which I replied 'Now!' She got the condom ready but gave me a bit more OWO before expertly putting it on with her mouth. She went cowgirl first but I wanted control so I flipped her over and held her legs open for a deep thrust. We fucked for a few minutes and normally I would finish like this but decided otherwise this time. I withdrew, took the condom off and she proceeded to suck and wank me off while laying side on to me. I was was reaching climax and asked her if I could COF and she didn't object. I took control and brought myself off over her cheeks, nose and mouth.

Most girls would by now be rushing to the bathroom to get cleaned up, but this is another area where Maggie outperforms others. While still laying down on the bed she just made a sexy comment about being covered in my cum and she even jokingly tried to offer me a kiss. In fact she still didn't clean it off for during the few minutes after while we chatted and whipped each other on the bum with the now discarded stockings and gloves, both of which had got rather messy during the session.

So eventually we got cleaned up and it was time for me to go, we said our goodbyes and I left a very happy man. Once I was down the road I realised I had been there for about 50 minutes, so for £80 that was very good VFM.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review Urban G  :drinks:
I MUST see this woman.... :wacko:
She seems just my type - hot, horny, passionate and up for everything..... :hi:

Offline Urban_G

Great review Urban G  :drinks:
I MUST see this woman.... :wacko:
She seems just my type - hot, horny, passionate and up for everything..... :hi:
Thanks, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you do go and see her ;)

Offline LastManCumings

I saw her just before Christmas last year and I'm waiting for her to return to her Earl's court in-call apartment. Croydon is a bit far for me punting wise.

vorian

Thanks, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you do go and see her ;)

Nice review,  I do like the fact she was happy to sit there with your cum drying on her face, that would be a big selling point for me. Never understand why wgs think that as soon as you pop a bloke doesn't care anymore and they rush off to clean up.  I love it when the girl plays with my cum after the act.  It's an easy trick that most seem to miss.

Offline herbie007

Glad you had a good time Urban and enjoyed reading your review, reminded me of my meeting with Maggie earlier this week.

@ Cisco

Not sure if you should go see her, she’s not for the faint hearted, (only joking you dirty sod) I think you two will get on very well and reckon she’s right up your street, she’s a great all rounder and very naughty.

Offline Urban_G

I saw her just before Christmas last year and I'm waiting for her to return to her Earl's court in-call apartment. Croydon is a bit far for me punting wise.
She stays in quite a few places in and around London, a week in each, I'm sure you can manage to visit one of them. I asked her when she would be back in Croydon and she said about 6 weeks, but she has next week off, so I guess it takes her about 4-5 weeks to complete her 'circuit'.

Glad you had a good time Urban and enjoyed reading your review, reminded me of my meeting with Maggie earlier this week.
Cheers Herb. I did read your recent review of Maggie about a week before I booked her and it raised my levels of anticipation somewhat :)

Offline ciscoxxx69

@ Cisco

Not sure if you should go see her, she’s not for the faint hearted, (only joking you dirty sod) I think you two will get on very well and reckon she’s right up your street, she’s a great all rounder and very naughty.

Dirty Sod? Whatever/whoever gave u that idea ?....... :lol:
Surely it's all about fun......mutual fun  :drinks:

Offline herbie007

Dirty Sod? Whatever/whoever gave u that idea ?....... :lol:
Surely it's all about fun......mutual fun  :drinks:

Only joking mate  :drinks:

And I agree, fun’s what it’s all about, and makes for a better session.

Offline BlackWizard

I was interested in booking a threesome with Maggie but unfortunately she doesn't have any friends  :(