Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Minx Llanelli  (Read 872 times)

Offline DevilD

Friends ...
Does anyone have any up-to-date info on this lady please? The reviews have been sparse recently, but I've read all that is there,and and as the 'Diff is more inaccessible to me, I thought I might have a quick dip? Any recent visit reviews would be appreciated? Many thanks in advance... :hi:

Online scutty brown

try posting a link so people know who you're asking about

Offline DevilD

Thanks CB! Sorry Scutty, my bad, but there aren't many Little minxes around in Llanelli.....

Offline Tataboy

Yes I have been seeing this lady for a few years and she never dissapoints also a good service and totally discreet

Offline Thenomad

I see this SP fairly regularly and can confirm she provides a good enthusiastic value for money service. I have reviewed a while ago. Not sure of the protocol on reviewing regulars.

Offline Takeapunt81

Yes I have been seeing this lady for a few years and she never dissapoints also a good service and totally discreet

Why not post your 1st review and help the op out ?

Offline booboosbanana

For her review in 2017 paste this number into the search bar 1829469
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 07:47:19 pm by booboosbanana »

Online scutty brown

For her review in 2017 paste this number into the search bar 1829469

or look at Corus Boy's post above and click the link....

Online Dan Dastardly

Thanks CB! Sorry Scutty, my bad, but there aren't many Little minxes around in Llanelli.....
Lots of fat cows though 😂😂

Offline Trapperjohn

I've seen Little Minx quite a lot since my first visit last year (reviewed) and have always had a great time with her. Unfortunately haven't been able to see her for a while  :dash: but am hoping to rectify that soon.

She's a lovely girl and imho you can't go wrong OP.  :hi:

Offline DevilD

I've seen Little Minx quite a lot since my first visit last year (reviewed) and have always had a great time with her. Unfortunately haven't been able to see her for a while  :dash: but am hoping to rectify that soon.

She's a lovely girl and imho you can't go wrong OP.  :hi:

Thanks all :thumbsup: