Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lindsay - Timewaster  (Read 1215 times)

18 review(s) for Ariana.xxx96 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline zxc

External Link/Members Only

I traveled all the way to her flat block, when she decided not to open the door. Timewaster!

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

I traveled all the way to her flat block, when she decided not to open the door. Timewaster!

Sorry to hear mate!

Just for clarification when you say the above in bold, do you think she was in the flat when you rang the bell/buzzer?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline zxc

Sorry to hear mate!

Just for clarification when you say the above in bold, do you think she was in the flat when you rang the bell/buzzer?

She was definitively in the flat, she texted me the flat number minutes before I called her buzzer.

Google Maps sent me a little bit away from her apartment before she texted me the full address. If she had sent me the full address once confirmed the meeting I would have found it with no problem. But that is something many WG don't do. They don't send you the address until the last minute... And sometimes Google gets confused. Simply by typing the street and the postcode or only the postcode can take you 500 meters away.

When I found her address 10 min. later, she had changed her mind, maybe she just thought it was too late and she wanted to call a day.

Did I mention that she made me wait for 15 min. to get ready before? I assume she was finishing a booking overlapping with my booking, not getting ready.

That is the level of professionalism she has.

:thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 01:59:03 am by zxc »