Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Sweetie / covent garden  (Read 2638 times)

5 review(s) for Megan Sweetie  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline bedhedred

Flat decent enough
Recent
£120 for hour

I'd seen a couple of positive reviews for this one and decided to visit. When I got in to the room, she was older and chubbier than the profile would suggest - heading into BBW territory.

She seemed cheerful and friendly, so my suspicions were put to one side and I handed over the cash. She'd confirmed owo 69 and kissing with tongue by text.

Once we got started, she told me not to use my tongue. So that was the first lie.she very quickly moved from foreplay to owo. It was alright but it was never going to get us through the time. She basically rushed that bit and got the condom on for sex. By this stage we were only 10 to 15 minutes in! I shagged her with little enthusiasm. She made sounds indicating impatience to get me finished.

Then she said "this is going to take ages". She started to wank me and I grew more bored and annoyed with the way things were progressing.

Long story, short. I went to wash after 25 minutes of action time, and felt ripped off by the pudgy bitch.

Lesson learned: if the WG isn't fit, then keep your powder dry for another day.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:05:06 pm by bedhedred »

Offline The Film Director

Thanks for the review, OP.

Fuck me that's a bad run of punts you've had (12 reviews without a positive).  Better luck next time.  :thumbsup:

Offline Raven

Thanks for the review, OP.

Fuck me that's a bad run of punts you've had (12 reviews without a positive).  Better luck next time.  :thumbsup:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Definitely needs gym membership intense work outs
Needs to shed quite a few pounds and keep off the steaks..
I did enjoy my time with her though
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline y101y

Looks like she’s changed her name but foolishly kept the same number?

Says she’s “new to the London”.  :rolleyes:

Offline Mario7769

OP is this a bait and switch...? Those profile pictures are of a woman who's in shape and slim... The furthest thing from BBW unless she gained 10 stone.

Offline fannydango

Looks like she’s changed her name but foolishly kept the same number?

Says she’s “new to the London”.  :rolleyes:

Shit. Was going g to book this bitch.  How did you make the connection?   I know you said number but wondering how you did it.   Sorry if stupid quest

Offline king tarzan

the forum is full of fully alert 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅👊👊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline y101y

Shit. Was going g to book this bitch.  How did you make the connection?   I know you said number but wondering how you did it.   Sorry if stupid quest
I think I just searched for the phone number on here. It is a shame as the pics are good