Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyJ95 Outcall Manchester  (Read 1475 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Pepperami

External Link/Members Only

Alot has been said about Lucy before so I will keep this brief

Comms
messages via AW - responded to quickly enough for me, followed up by text and a confirmation prior to the meet on the day.

The Meet
This was an outcall meet in December for 3 hours for the advertised rate. Lucy was running a few minutes late but text in advance to say so and was only 5 minutes.

The Girl
Lucy is attractive facially in a girl next dooor kind of way. I wouldn't say she was at the top of the scale but certainly I was happy with her looks. Her body is not quite as slim as some of her photos show - there is a bit of extra meat on her but you would not say she was fat, there is no belly sticking out just something to hold on to. This meet was pre-boob op which she mentioned and I thought at the time that she really didn't need to do it but I do prefer natural tits.

The Action
She said she does deepthroat but not for the whole meet - didn't disappoint and it was OWO. Over the course of the meet we had sex several times, all covered. Positions - cowgirl - she can ride, prone bone - a personal favourite and Lucy was able to take quite a hammering. Anal in doggy - again took a pounding and seemed to genuinely get into this. Reverse oral, 69 - accepted and took fingers. Overall I was throughouly satisfied and popped twice - I know that might not sound alot but it is for me, I just seem to be able to go for hours (insert your jealous face here - although sometimes it is a curse!). Pooped in the bag once and then made a mess of her - pretty much head to toe for pop two which she seemed to be quite surprised about but actually enjoyed.

Return
Lucy overstayed the end of the meet by 40 minutes - possibly because it was the last one of the day or because she was enjoying herself - I couldn't tell and that is the whole point I suppose. She talks forever and doesn't stop to the point I really didn't have to say alot. I probably would return as a Lucy is a safe bet but there are plenty of others to punt first for me.

Offline Littlefoot

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 07:06:16 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Kool Keef

She can certainly talk for England lol, definitely not a clock watcher

Offline Moby Dick

Current rate is £360 for 3 hours outcall.
Is that what you paid?

Hidden Image/Members Only

goldwing1

Is that what you paid?

Might have got it for less but just quoted her rate to stop other people asking for a discount.
If I get a cheap reverse bid, I don`t mention the price paid in my review.

Offline Pepperami

Is that what you paid?

Sorry missed this! Yes it was £360.