Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFFT | youngsexy_beth | Marylebone | Scammed out of £90  (Read 3649 times)

2 review(s) for Teen_georgina (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
2 review(s) for SexyEnglish_Amy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline finn5555

:lol: :sarcastic: lesson learnt.

Since then I've smashed two stunner no money asked, just cash paid for private dance, I've not been to any strip club in a while but yeah folks do get scammed all the time,  then no show  :bomb: :cry: :sarcastic:

In every scam its the greedy bad eggs that mess it up for the good honest people - in this case genuine SP's that use deposit to eliminate B&S or time-wasters...

Accuses member of having an erection problem while admitting to; popping a blue bill himself, paying £300 to suck a pair of tits and then paying a further £150 in hope of sucking them again half price :wacko:

I know he is a strange one  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Global_Punter

:lol: :sarcastic: lesson learnt.

Since then I've smashed two stunner no money asked, just cash paid for private dance, I've not been to any strip club in a while but yeah folks do get scammed all the time,  then no show  :bomb: :cry: :sarcastic:

In every scam its the greedy bad eggs that mess it up for the good honest people - in this case genuine SP's that use deposit to eliminate B&S or time-wasters...

Accuses member of having an erection problem while admitting to; popping a blue bill himself, paying £300 to suck a pair of tits and then paying a further £150 in hope of sucking them again half price :wacko:

I received OWO for 2 minutes/Mish/Doggie/CG delivered in a robotic chore manner (twice) and HAND JOB to finish the second round while she continued looking to her left at the clock.

Throughout there was no fake noises or encouragement and I had to initiate the whole thing,

What did you do moan like whore ?

❌ I wasn't allowed to kiss her, touching her tits was met with "softly" & no touching nipples as they are sensitive, 

Go suck your mums tits  :lol: :lol: SP's are not your wife or girl friends - as stated their human, if she didn't like your hygiene or yourself you can force it.

💎 A previous review claims "she knows she is sexy" I disagree. My view is she doesn't know how to be sexy and is very self-conscious. 
💎 I won't be returning, 

You've been whining and bitching for 3 years  :D :D all you paid was £150 you didn't buy her a house mate.

Reading your review I see why your mad at me for getting a good service for 3 years in a row, while I have sympathy for punters that bad a bad punt - I got no sympathy fora punter forcing an SP to operate outside her service model.

I'm moving on from this topic mate, two days of clowning..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175304.0

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 08:24:58 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline PatMacGroin

Global Punter, you are not coming across well in this thread:

- If you want to tell everyone your experiences with an SP/Stripper called Tia go ahead and write a separate review, don't try to hijack this one. Some members, including me, probably would be interested in hearing about strippers or clubs providing services on the side. I actually tried starting a thread about that ages ago, but TBH it quickly fizzled out: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158176.msg1712881#msg1712881

- Your attempted posts on the matter earlier in this thread seemed to have little relevance to the OP's review. Frankly they read like gibberish, and the photo's look kind of stalkerish.

- When you got challenged you acted like a snow flake. Appearing to chase one member around the boards trying to have a pop at anything he posted. And now taking another's review from over a year ago, quoting it in paraphrase and out of context in an attempt to get back with some sort of cheap dig.

If you think they are trolls, don't feed them. You are starting look like someone with emotional issues, or simply an immature teenager on half term.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:06:15 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline rdbnrnr

Another profile, the text of which is suspiciously similar to the one in the OP: External Link/Members Only

Offline PatMacGroin

« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 01:13:27 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline Cooldick

Golden rule never transfer money golden rule lie is in there dna .They lie on our face