Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina Delicious / Horsham  (Read 1385 times)

17 review(s) for Latina Delicious  (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline Sussexboy94

Been a while since my last review or punt to be honest so sorry if this review is abit rusty. Woke up feeling spontaneous and local to me was this lovely lady. Checked on here first and saw she had mainly positive reviews so decided to give her a go.

Communication was very good and agreed to meet her for a half hour Incall, asked her to wear some kind of naughty school for outfit. Area looks fine and has some limited parking but is close to a train station. Arrived and called her for the door number of the flat.

Once in I can confirm she’s the girl in the pictures they are very accurate. Personally I don’t think she is stunning I was more there for her body which did not disappoint at all. She was in fact wearing the outfit I’d asked which looked great. She has a lovely round bum and decent size fake boobs. Her body is as tight as anything she’s very fit. She gave me a very warm welcome as soon as I entered and showed me to a nice room. Paid £70 for half hour.

On with the meeting I got the money out the way and she was straight into it. Dirty talking and making very sensual sounds with some FK. After some kissing on with the condom and some very good OW, didn’t ask about OWO as doesn’t really bother me but she delivered with some ball tickling and bum touching thrown in. She took the lead and laid on the bed with her legs up, from this angle you really get to appreciate the body she has. The next 15 minutes or so was some quite passionate full on sex in various positions with lots of loud moaning which I enjoyed fake or otherwise before getting her to ride me for the big finish. Spoke to her as I was getting my clothes back on and she seems like a lovely girl and can hold a conversation if that interests you. All in all I was there about 20 minutes and got what I came for which was a good fuck. I’d definitely recommend her if you find her attractive as she seems eager to please.

External Link/Members Only