Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF Catherine Maidenhead sexy and passionate  (Read 2872 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Had seen this profile and reviews so thanks to all I decided to visit her and see for myself

Expectation: GFE with an experienced woman

Comms: good by phone and txt  £80 30 min/120 PH so I booked at four hours notice 1HR for 120 Lizzies

Venue: nice flat above supermarket with loads of parking at couple of Lizzies per hour which you can get back if you buy some shopping. good shower and towel sturdy bed but mattress has seen better days.

Services: Kiss/FK RO Nipple play HJ OW covered sex in mish (rounds) and CG no anal CIM not listed

The MILF: pretty 6-7 age circa 45 blond hair bright eyes soft skin 5' 2" size 8 soft not toned but not an ounce of fat very tidy package natural 34 c tits with cute proud nips that stiffen. Do not remember tatts or piercings she is the women in the profile pics which are a bit old. Good English and Italian very friendly experienced sexy package.

The Meet: arrived 10 min early wait 5 min and buzzed in. Catherine was in a dark dress with lovely green/blue matching pantie bra set WOW she really looked good nice greeting kiss and Hi. Shower and paperwork done sat her on my knee as we started to kiss off with dress and I unclip her bra whilst kissing her neck and jawline to coos. Some tongue action then lie on bed with developing kiss to FK which was really good she is a great kisser and seems to like it. Off with knickers whilst I suck her tits and lick her nips and rub her clit as she grapples gently with Bod Mhor. Down to RO very sweet fresh cute pussy finger and tongue combo to a couple of big Os she gets sensitive and wet. My turn she kisses me then goes down to lick my nipples as she gives BM a gentle tug as he gets interested she slips on a condom and puts him in her mouth. I always go with the girl and I notice that she states OWO as discretionary so maybe for a later meet/regs. To be frank the BJ was not the best a bit toothy as BM got hard but he wanted this girl so mount in mish and start to ride. Very comfortable with enthusiastic noises from below.legs over shoulder and ride but this didn't really work so down for more nipple play and she jumps on top for CG squeeze tits and kiss but this is not my fav position so change position and remount in mish. Again noises from the girl as I picked up the pace and completed in the bag. Whew I was tired and she was blowing. She cleaned me up and we spent 10-15  min kissing passionately interspersed with chat about Italy. Up and shower and off in over the hour. I had a broad smile on my face all the way back to the car.

Conclusion: I enjoyed this girl and she ran true to her reviews. A friendly sexy woman who says she only meets with 2-3 punters a day. Very attractive and the sex was good the BJ however was not good but for me on balance is not a deal breaker. I guess some of YHB who like first round OWO with CIM finish will struggle with her as she does not list CIM. I enjoyed the session and thought it was OK VFM and BM wants to revisit this MILF. Other MILFs in this block at the same price I have not revisited as there is so much choice. I liked the friendly sexy nature of this woman who I really fancied. She may not be for all but then YHB know what you like.    Happy Punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline fatboy

Thanks for the review, it is good to see recent intel about her.
Saw and reviewed her last year but don't get that way often otherwise
I would have been back.
However, I shall be going that way in June and had been
thinking of a return match with her.
Looks like my mind has been made up !  :drinks:

Offline dubhcarr

Offline Lema

I've really been tempted to see her again,  but with no OWO I don't think I will  :thumbsdown:

Offline dubhcarr

second visit today really sensual and passionate gfe. Again OW for the OWO luvvers Im not sure why she just did this i always go with the girl but I didn't get asked. Her bj today not the best a bit toothy but her cute face and wide eyes whilst trying to cope with Bod Mhor was sexy. RO covered sex in mish and doggy got the job done. She is very tactile, orgasmic and was FK all through the session which i really liked. Good convo about Italian wines and off in over the hour. Must say in contrast to others I had a big dry fluffy towel for first shower and another for final shower. I will revisit as she is a really cute fkk.... :hi:

Online YOY

Good to see she maintains her standards.  I saw her last year and need to drop in to see her again when I am near Maidenhead.