Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: KirstyBlonde - Manchester  (Read 1570 times)

12 review(s) for KirstyBlonde (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boates

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: Rented apartment a few tram stops to the west of the city.

Apartment: Ground floor, clean and tidy, fit for purpose.

Communications: Excellent, initially via AW then text messages with precise directions to the front door.

The Lady: Unfortunately, this is one of the reasons I have to give the meet a neutral. I found her facially very attractive and she's a charming, friendly person. However I think her stated age of 45 is way of the mark and this was proved once her clothes had been removed. Without sounding disrespectful if you're reading this Kirsty, everything was heading south with lots of sagging, wrinkled skin. I am useless at guessing ages but on the evidence in front of me I'd add on at least 10 years!

The Meeting: Greeted behind the door by Kirsty, dressed as requested. Offered a drink then a few full on kisses before deciding to move to the bedroom.
We then spent the next hour working our way through numerous likes on Kirsty's list including OWO, RO, Fingering, Penetration (Covered) and she took two full on facials with gusto!!
Boarding positive, the neutral come into play again as her pussy had already been lubricated prior to my arrival (Hopefully by something out of a tube!) and during foreplay & sex I found her moans and groans a little too false for my liking. My personal preference would of been it to be natural.

Overall I did enjoy my time with Kirsty, had she been more honest with herself on the reasons above, it would definitely have been a positive rating from me as the services provided were great!

goldwing1

I had a threesome with her and angel sam.
Excellent punt but agree on the age thing, i`d put her early 50`s

Offline Knucklehead

I first saw her at least a dozen years ago, she would have been about 39/40 as her aw age, some of the pictures are the same as then. Saw her with other girls a couple of times, not up there with Zoe and Aimy but decent for £200 that I paid then.

Offline OakTree

I first saw her at least a dozen years ago, she would have been about 39/40 as her aw age, some of the pictures are the same as then. Saw her with other girls a couple of times, not up there with Zoe and Aimy but decent for £200 that I paid then.

It must eight or nine years since I saw her. She was pairing up with Suzie Junell back then.

Offline Boates

A full on FFM is on the HL so contrary to my comments above I am tempted to revisit with Angel Sam joining us.

£200 is a good price unless anyone knows of another two who can equal this and provide the same service. 🤔
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 07:20:06 am by Boates »

Offline Forthports

I saw her many years ago with Suzie Junell too and once solo. Very professional and good fun but that was at least ten years ago and I’d have placed her mid 40’s then. Great attitude though and was up for most things. The duo with Suzie nearly killed me off!

goldwing1

A full on FFM is on the HL so contrary to my comments above I am tempted to revisit with Angel Sam joining us.

£200 is a good price unless anyone knows of another two who can equal this and provide the same service. 🤔

Try a reverse bid, there are some girls on here who don`t advertise 3 sums as such, but do it now and then and will do it for £200 or less

Offline Boates

Try a reverse bid, there are some girls on here who don`t advertise 3 sums as such, but do it now and then and will do it for £200 or less

I actually tried it last week but most of the responses were either solos or not in the requested area.  :dash:
I will give it another go though, thanks for the advice.

goldwing1

I actually tried it last week but most of the responses were either solos or not in the requested area.  :dash:
I will give it another go though, thanks for the advice.

You could go into the detailed search and enter some keywords like girlfriend, threesome, duo etc and see what that throws up.
I saw a profile tonight, just said duo can be arranged, get in touch - so I bloody well did, no messing about.