Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zelda Thai - Paddington  (Read 1639 times)

107 review(s) for Zelda Thai (97 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
90 review(s) for ariel sexy thai girl (81 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline froodychap

External Link/Members Only

Cost: 150/hr

Comms: Texted her at about 1pm asking if she was around, and quickly arranged a meet a few hours later.

Location: As described elsewhere, a tiny bedsit near Paddington. It's well looked after and fit for purpose, though.

The meet: Called at the appointed time to be let in, and saw her peeking past the door at the top of some stairs. She was wearing a small black lingerie set, and well, she's as hot in person as in the photos. Sorted out the paperwork, then jumped in the shower together for a quick rinse, together with some quick hand job action, a calf job as I went for cunnilingus and a blowjob.

Then out of the shower, I'd sat on the bed and she jumped on, and started grinding on me, lap-dance style whilst playing with my cock. Then cunnilingus, another blowjob, then fucking in doggy, prone, mish and cowgirl was especially good, as she fucked me vigorously, doing pretty much all of the work at that point.

Then she ended up kneeling in front of me, alternating between sucking my balls and my cock, until I exploded in her mouth. At which point she politely went to sort herself out, and we then had another quick shower.

After that, about 5 minutes of massage, and then ended the session with some mutual masturbation, rubbing my cock on her tits as she rubbed her pussy up and down my leg. Eventually we ran out of time, and ended up having a 3rd and final shower.

Conclusion: She's definitely not a clock watcher, and seemed to be genuinely having fun too. Would definitely return.

treetops

Thank you for the review. I did not really click with her, but it shows that she's still doing a good job and she's still popular.

Offline maybe

she looks like ariel, is it the same person?

Offline stuart.